where can lvl 20 Worgen find a mount?

(Locked)

85 Draenei Death Knight
tried in Stormwind, but not available for that race?
- World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Worgen get their first "mount" free, and automatically, at level 20. Check the spellbook for the racial "Running Wild."
90 Human Paladin
12/19/2010 6:07 PMPosted by Kercus
tried in Stormwind, but not available for that race?

You need to be exalted with Stormwind to purchase their mount. IN the meantime, Running Wild is your 'mount'.

- Corylyn/Wynnoa, Wyrmrest Accord
85 Draenei Death Knight
Thanks guys. I have Running Wild, which is really great but I couldnt figure out where or how to get a seperate mount. Guess I need to get busy getting that toon exalted in Stormwind. Thanks again.
Elwynn > Westfall >Redridge >Duskwood quests give a lot of SW rep as well. I finally got through Redridge today, it was a total blast and I'm halfway through Revered. If I'd stop long enough to do dungeons, I'd hit Exalted by 30 easy (or 30 by Exalted, the levels are just flying by).
75 Night Elf Hunter
Why not get the mountain horse in darnassas?
90 Human Mage
01/18/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Formrbean

Because it didn't exist at the time this thread was active. It's over a year old, you know.
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
01/18/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Formrbean

Because the mountain horse mounts did not exist back in December of 2010, when the OP first posted this thread.

Please check dates and do not necro old threads. It brings up outdated information and long-finished conversations, and can confuse others.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]