Notorious LF H Paly/H Priest

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Notorious>
Gurubashi, US PVP
Hello I am a leader inf Notorious and well we have started cata very well we have kept up with all possible guild rewards quicky geared and started raiding. Infact we did achieve some curent relm firsts. We are lookinbg to bring on to our main raid team to further progress in BWD and Bastion a Holy paly and Holy priest.

Some history on us. We have been rank 1 on Gurubashi since the server opened. We did the unblocking of the gates even for aq 40, we cleared every bc raid first, and we had servcer first t7, and t8 raid progress and hardmode proigress. we took some time off during togc due to life thing and manageme. But we have one of the strongest cores you could ask for again and we want to gun for server first heroic sinestra.

Raid times are 6-10 sun-thurs and we run EPGP loot system. We are a more hardcore guild we are only looking for those who want to strive to greatness. We expect people joining Noto to do their own research, and know their class perfectly.

If you are intrested in joining this guild please fill out an application. We are currently Looking for a Holy Paly, and Holy priest, However all skilled players will be seriously considered in an application.
Apply at:
http://notorious.guildhosting.org/
Ingame you may contact, Nastetet, Shadowblitzx, Xziles, Theodinus.
Reply Quote
8 Gnome Rogue
" we cleared every bc raid first, and we had servcer first t7, and t8 raid progress and hardmode proigress"

I LOLed So Hard on this... As i Recall it was Excelsior and Void that rolled u guys on Progression in BC. Excelsior beat you to BT first and Void beat you to Illidan. If you want to recruit, fine but don't make up stories.

Rellin
Edited by Deappear on 12/22/2010 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
The Brazilians have even conquered Notorious. Might be time to move my last relevant character off of here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/22/2010 6:30 AMPosted by Deappear
" we cleared every bc raid first, and we had servcer first t7, and t8 raid progress and hardmode proigress"

I LOLed So Hard on this... As i Recall it was Excelsior and Void that rolled u guys on Progression in BC. Excelsior beat you to BT first and Void beat you to Illidan. If you want to recruit, fine but don't make up stories.

Rellin

Excelsior was no longer around in BC. Maximus and Void, however were. Void broke up very early on into bc as i recall, and im pretty sure Noto was first kill on illidan.

however as for the recruitment post..you should not use those old acheivements to recruit. everybody envolved is long gone off guru and the Notorious of today is not the same guild as it was back then.
Edited by Lortunia on 12/23/2010 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Shaman
Is Notorious a newer version of Atrocity? Are there still people from Atrocity on this server? Who is the guy above calling himself Rellin? I quit playing about 3-1/2 years ago until this past weekend.

Yellin' Rellin
Edited by Thaltos on 12/24/2010 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/23/2010 10:28 PMPosted by Lortunia

Rellin

Excelsior was no longer around in BC. Maximus and Void, however were. Void broke up very early on into bc as i recall, and im pretty sure Noto was first kill on illidan.

however as for the recruitment post..you should not use those old acheivements to recruit. everybody envolved is long gone off guru and the Notorious of today is not the same guild as it was back then.

Protip: Excelsior = Maximus
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/24/2010 3:51 PMPosted by Duskmane

Protip: Excelsior = Maximus

same GM yes..maybe 7-8 pple from excelsior..but thats it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
WTB imagoon
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
lolwut at this thread and the OP post.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
Excelsior was around in BC, and Void was too. Exanimus was server first on everything before they transferred.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The original members have stop playing for a good while now and have nothing to do with these claims. I want to make it clear that anything these people claim with my old guild tag have nothing to do with its original members.

-Rocklee
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Everybody Wants to rule the world

:)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
greate Nohope, how doing man?

its todbull@atrocity the druid.

btw, i play HoN with anilogas, lemme know if u play it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lol Noto barely started off anything BUT good in Cata...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Brings back old memories
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest

Rellin

Horde side, Void beat Noto to Illidan by about a week or so and then disbanded. :P

Vanilla WoW, it was Void who was #1 horde side I thought?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I don't remember my memory is foggy..i think void got rag first, then we got nef first. AQ i think we got cthun and twin emps first. And naxx i think i quit during maex or something. It was a lil back and forth. I remember those days! :) Anyone still around!?!?!?

-Repta - Troll Shaman (Terror Squad, Ascension, Void, Ascension, Notorious) :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Oh how I miss those days in Notorious. Who is still around from vanilla wow? It would be fun to raid with you guys again if you're still doing endgame.

-Fusar 60 Priest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]