Ret is pvp no more

85 Dwarf Paladin
I find myselfe up againsed 1 person in a bg. Oh this will be funn ill just do a burst and finish up with hammer. Well after 4 and a half minuts of trying to dps him down with our %**#y ass dps he still has full mana and is lol'ing at me because i cand dps him down. And dont think its because i have crapy armour i have full blood pvp set and a lot a buffs on me. They ruined our ret spec and flushed it down the %**#er. And what the helll is up with the new plate armour specs were did the good stuff go that warriors and pallidens actually used
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
i agree, ret is garbage now i feel like every other class attacks way faster while im sitting there waiting for my crusader strike and judgement cooldown to gain holy points. Exorcism barely procs either.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
mhm exactly
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
i was being a little sarcastic
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 8:41 PMPosted by Tonyd
I find myselfe up againsed 1 person in a bg. Oh this will be funn ill just do a burst and finish up with hammer. Well after 4 and a half minuts of trying to dps him down with our %**#y ass dps he still has full mana and is lol'ing at me because i cand dps him down. And dont think its because i have crapy armour i have full blood pvp set and a lot a buffs on me. They ruined our ret spec and flushed it down the %**#er. And what the helll is up with the new plate armour specs were did the good stuff go that warriors and pallidens actually used

How were you still alive after 4 1/2 minutes? You should have been dead about 5-10 seconds into the fight, nomatter who you were facing (besides another ret).

...did you bring a training dummy into the bg you silly you? ;P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 8:41 PMPosted by Tonyd

Theres a spell checker... use it...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ret for pvp is horrible. I have to pop all my cooldowns just to do as much dmg as another class only to have them dispelled lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]