Sorry, Paladin community..

Seems every time I level an alt of mine to the max level, they nerf it in anticipation of my awesomeness.

For this, I apologize to the entire Paladin community.. I plan on making it up and level my Mage next.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
May you level quickly.
Reply Quote
Well... as long as you make it right, I suppose we don't have to send you to the gallows...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Whats OP today will be UP tomorrow. Stop re-rolling because of Jim down the street out dps-ing you with one button. Play the class you enjoy the mechanics of, because the OP hat is constantly being passed around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, play the class you enjoy. Unfortunately, Ret isn't it for me. I USED to enjoy it immensley
until they basically negated a years worth of leveling, perfecting, and learning by putting in that stupid Holy Power b u l l s h e e t!. In essence they just dismissed me and all of my work.

Yea, play the class you enjoy. But think twice about trying to make that class ret!
Reply Quote
12/20/2010 8:20 AMPosted by Eldrazi
Whats OP today will be UP tomorrow. Stop re-rolling because of Jim down the street out dps-ing you with one button. Play the class you enjoy the mechanics of, because the OP hat is constantly being passed around.

Actually, mages have been the dominate force in just about everything since vanilla, followed by warriors. OP's "curse" might implode the universe because mages will never be bottom tier...

Though it might turn out like Season 2 in BC. Warriors doing too well? NERF HAND OF FREEDOM! Only time I've ever seen a nerf to another class instead of the class in question...
Edited by Criceto on 12/20/2010 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]