<El Grupo> 10 man Recruiting

86 Orc Shaman
Hi there, Wolfstalker here. We are currently recruiting 2 back up healers and 1 dps/tank DK for 10 man raiding. Raid times are still to be determined after the holidays. El grupo is a guild consisted of friends that have been playing together since Vanilla. So if you would like to take part in this guild please get in contact with either myself or any of our other officers.

Officers: Inque, Tomato, Fundamental, Pacaveli

P.S. We will take you on a couple of heroic runs to see how well you do and that will determine your spot in the guild.
Reply Quote
7 Worgen Priest
For those who want to know our history, as a guild we have cleared all content in vanilla cept original nax. In BC we were part of the core of one of the fastest progressing raiding "pug" since the MB crew back in the day. Having done everyting up to sunwell before most of the raiders took a break. In WOTLK we were part of the raiding group Brofessionals but split soon after nax was cleared. So 2 years later we are back looking to raid again. We are a fun loving group of people that play to enjoy the game but also we want to see everything the game has to offer. If you want to see end game content with little drama involved we will be the guild you are looking for.

- Tomato, GM

ps. i'm posting on this toon cuz it won't let me select any others for some reason.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Still need healers for backup purposes.
Reply Quote
Fox is pretty good at handling cocks. Tomatos not so bad either.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
WTF is going on in here
Reply Quote
i'll heal for you!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
last thing we need is ur 4k ping healing us bradly.
say hi to ur wife for me bro!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
3 raid bosses down on our first real night of raiding. Still need a back up tank and 2 back up healers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
These guys are cool.

Nightfright approved.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Valiona and Theralion as well as Halfus down on 2nd night of raiding making 5 total. Still looking for members.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
El Grupo is a racially diverse guild filled with friends and family. Many of us have been playing together since Vanilla. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11pm PST with Saturdays and Sundays as optional raids.

If your interested in joining our leisurely guild send us a tell in game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm a banana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]