[Bug] Elementium Stormshield - Display

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had this shield for over 2 weeks now. I reported this the day i made the shield and I still look stupid walking around Org. For crying out loud please fix this bug, I absolutely hate running around with it not showing.
85 Goblin Shaman
Agree and Bump. Please Fix
100 Orc Shaman
Fix please

I just paid sooo much gold to have this made :(

Edit: to add more whining
Edited by Shnøøkums on 12/30/2010 5:34 AM PST
3 Undead Priest
Bump because I have this
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for all my priest looking paladin healers out there!
3 Undead Priest
GM responded to my ticket about this, he or she said that they are aware of this issue and they are working on it right now.
86 Blood Elf Paladin
This makes me sad. Payed 3k for my shield and now I can't even see it. I keep having to check my chacter panel to see if I have it equiped. This should have been fixed a long time ago. :(
85 Human Paladin
Bump
85 Human Paladin
bump
99 Orc Shaman
:(
85 Draenei Shaman
Please fix this. Thanks.
85 Orc Shaman
bump
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lalala
85 Troll Shaman
bump. Fix Plz ty!
85 Draenei Shaman
Bump. fix it please =/
85 Goblin Shaman
OMG, next expansion they will fix it.

Happy new year.
90 Human Paladin
fix this crap alrdy.
85 Dwarf Shaman
bumping, at least respond blue's to acknowledge it's being fixed.
16 Night Elf Druid
I saw someone without a shield and found this bug too. It is a shame that Blizzard utterly ignores any bug that is not 'game-breaking.' Starting areas are littered with so many bugs right now, worgen are even missing their right footprint! (Oh, and the first green mace you get in the worgen starting area also vanishes on sheathing).

Unfortunate truth seems to be, if a bug does not effect gameplay and is cosmetic, expect to be ignored until the next expansion. Keep in mind, frayed boots _never_ showed on Draenei until they were finally removed from the game.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]