Request to horde

84 Night Elf Druid
Can you guys PLEASE give us TB just one time per day you guys have it allll day long just please lol on cap i want to complete my dailys : /
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
eherm this plea is drowned out by memories of WG
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
Blah at least you guys won Wg sometimes QQ
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Sure we won it on tuesdays when the few horde on the server needed to do VOA and if we were lucky 1 more time later in the week
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Interesting. I had been able to do all my daily every day.

Both Tol Barad n Tol Barad Peninsula.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
You guys have had it at least twice... Which is about how many times we had WG.
Sounds fair to me.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
Sure we won it on tuesdays when <Intent> needed to do VOA and if we were lucky 1 more time later in the week

-fix'd
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
12/20/2010 11:56 PMPosted by Libretto

cya alliance at exalted sometime in february

ಠ_ಠ

not cool
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Sorry, what was the request again? I couldn't hear it over the vivid trauma of my WG flashbacks. You know, the "battleground" that made all my friends quit the game or transfer servers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
standing at bases and stopping us from winning is hard. if anything we should all be blaming blizzard for being unable to create outdoor pvp zones that are actually balanced.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/22/2010 11:08 AMPosted by Libretto
standing at bases and stopping us from winning is hard. if anything we should all be blaming blizzard for being unable to create outdoor pvp zones that are actually balanced.

If that were entirely true, why can't alliance successfully seem to defend? You win it on O once in a while then lose it 2 hours later.

I'll grant you'll probably win it a bit more once most of us are exalted / have our trinkets and mounts and stop caring. I find the zone to be a tedious zergfest though at least they designed the obstacles and buildings to actually work as LOS.

You do realize that every horde that wants to get in is able to, it's luck if you are alliance and get in. So we don't always have the most pvp oriented players in there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
If that were entirely true, why can't alliance successfully seem to defend? You win it on O once in a while then lose it 2 hours later.

because out of the metric ton of alliance players that are on this server, nearly half of them cant follow a strategy. or at least it appears that way out of the massive two times ive been in tb, despite queuing up more times than i can count since i hit 85. while horde queues are filled with people who want to win tb, alliance queues are filled with people looking for a free ride so they can get their cata voa on.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Ever since i hit exalted a week ago I haven't touched that place, horde is pretty stupid as well.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You do realize that every horde that wants to get in is able to, it's luck if you are alliance and get in. So we don't always have the most pvp oriented players in there.

By this logic horde should suffer from exactly the same problem - if someone's who not a particularly hardcore PvPer queues up on horde side, they get to go pretty much regardless. Overall, though, I think the success horde has enjoyed in TB so far is due largely to the consistent presence of a few hardcore guilds, particularly Intent. That and you alliance have no doubt gotten soft as a result your ezmode WG. =)
Edited by Darkness on 12/22/2010 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/22/2010 9:05 AMPosted by Darkness
Sorry, what was the request again? I couldn't hear it over the vivid trauma of my WG flashbacks. You know, the "battleground" that made all my friends quit the game or transfer servers.

Hey! That's your opion. You need to remember that only a quater of your friends left.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]