Husbandguy, Evoulyn, Goldilockz

85 Worgen Rogue
Congratulations!

Just Evoulyn and Husbandguy together couldn't kill me, but at last yall got a 3rd person and finally killed me. I'm so proud of you guys! Even saw you guys having a nice party hanging out at my corpse, so though I couldn't join you in body at least I was there in spirit!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I shed a tear at how proud i was at the hordes failed attempts to slay a lone ally XD
Reply Quote
wait, WAIT, pvp happened on a pvp server? oh god the humanity.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Admittedly, it was very fun trying to farm Volatile Airs while avoiding getting killed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol herick
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I remember this one time where you tried to sneak up behind me and gank me, but then I killed you before you could *%*#! out, vanish and run away. I didn't start it, they did with you......I just came and finished it. :-)

I was just farming airs too, but I can't pass up ganking a rogue not smart enough to sniff out a setup.
Edited by Goldilockz on 12/22/2010 11:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/22/2010 11:14 PMPosted by Goldilockz
I remember this one time where you tried to sneak up behind me and gank me, but then I killed you before you could *%*#! out, vanish and run away. I didn't start it, they did with you......I just came and finished it. :-)

I was just farming airs too, but I can't pass up ganking a rogue not smart enough to sniff out a setup.

bolded text and an intricate setup? damn thats saucy
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Goldilockz, you attacked me first. You tried to dot me up as I flew overhead. I then cloaked and vanished. You then ran over to the other two as I was following (because admittedly I did intend to kill you for that).

Short bit later I found you again seemingly alone and tried to get you then, hopefully before the other two came. I was well aware it might have been a set up. Then those two came and the three of you together got me. Don't lie about how it went down. When I attacked then I was killing you easily, and only the other two showing up made me try to run.

Besides, how sad is it that 2 people need to get a 3rd to setup one single person just to kill them?
Edited by Psychobane on 12/23/2010 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
If you don't like being on a PVP server, I'll paypal you the cash to xfer to a RP-PVE.

Or maybe bring some friends from your guild down next time for a rumble......

You're a rogue, you are going to escape a pally and priest fairly easily.......move on?
Edited by Goldilockz on 12/23/2010 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Please don't exaggerate the story. As a rogue it's not hard to evade a prot pally with a healer. We didn't "call" in a third...Goldi just happened to be there and I just happened to fly over as you tried to gank him.

It basically comes down to this......

Cloak, Vanish, Sprint and hide untill CD's reset...........is the true story of every fail rogue.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
you ran everytime......and now you are sitting here all hurt. talking crap about us? i'm just happy that i made an impression on you, a big enof one that you had to tell others. i feel as if i have done my job seeing how its a pvp sever. thank you for talking about me :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Goldilockz: I like being on a PvP server. Where did I state I didn't? I'm laughing at yall, not complaining that PvP happened. Even said I enjoyed trying to farm the airs with this going on.

Evoul: Of course I'm going to cloak, sprint and vanish. What intelligent person would stand there and let himself get killed in a 2v1 fight? Since when is preferring to not die being fail? My priority was to get the mats I needed, not repeatedly die and res.

Husbandguy: Not hurt, laughing. I'd maybe be hurt if yall actually managed to kill me over and over. Not after only one time, needing a third person and then hanging around my corpse celebrating as if yall actually accomplished something meaningful. And again, of course I'm going to run from a 2v1 fight. However I do distinctly recall the time you tried to kill me, I got away, and then you hung around the elemntal I killed to try to get me as I looted it. Sap, looted, got away, lol'ed. Then I came back and attacked you, and nearly got you too until your healer saved you.

But overall I do thank you all for the good time and the many laughs you gave me. Honestly some of the most fun world pvp I've had in a long time. Would be fun to do again if ever we crossed again farming those airs!
Edited by Psychobane on 12/23/2010 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
here you are posting a fourm.....why? oh thats right cause your either mad, or buthurt....just saying. fail rogue is fail. A.K.A running away like alil girl everytime. and i tried to gank you alone 3 times. i was alone and you were alone. yet you ran everytime. so as i was saying. if you were not mad or hurt. why would you spend time making a post about it. makes me laugh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Well its a double edged sword I guess........You admit that you're going to run away when it's 2v1 , yet you post on the forums about how "bad" we we're.....Bad would be if you actually managed to kill us.

Apparently you missed the huge battle at Ramakhan (spelling) about 10 minutes later where we met some pretty awful alliance. If I remember correctly, it was about 3 v 6 and I died once.

Overall.......great day for world pvp, needs to happen more often IMO.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Husbandguy: Other reasons do exist to post in a forum... like to laugh at people, and to see if yall would post and with what kind of responses. Also maybe this thread can get to 2 pages before it dies and is forgotten as all such threads are! :D

And last I checked the time I struck back and nearly killed you isn't running away every time. Also tried to kill your priest friend too but this time around you saved him/her just before I could kill em. Seems any time I fought any of you 1v1 I'd've won if not for the intervention of another. I don't claim to be good at pvp, but it at least seems I am better than any of you 3.

Evoul: Technically I never called any of you bad, just sad (and in that sense of the word, pitiful)! But, I'm sorry for not being able to kill anyone while a 2nd person was always able to get there and heal em before I could. Didn't realize that technically made you not bad (now I'm calling yall bad) because someone else had to save you.

However, I do wish I'd stuck around a little longer if such a larger bit of fighting occurred. Unfortunately it seems I missed out because I finished getting all the airs I needed. Though if it was 6v3 yall being the 3, probably wouldn't have been any fun for me anyway. I like even fights or being on the side that's outmatched. It's no fun winning simply because one has the larger numbers.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
So you said this: "What intelligent person would stand there and let himself get killed in a 2v1 fight? " Well then why would I not heal a friend who was dying? Interesting point of view.

On more than 1 occasion Husband was 1v1 against you, and everytime you still ran away because he had you........
The 1 time you had me low, i'll admit Husband saved my ass. But with the lovely green gear i'm still sitting in you really should have killed me in about 3 seconds, but you failed at that easy kill as well.

I love how you claim to be "better" than any of us, when all you did was vanish and wait for CD's before coming back and failing at yet another pathetic attempt. We were spread out and not working together pleanty of times. If we had enough time to call for help and wait for our "friend" to respond, you should of had pleanty of time to finish us off. Ask the 6 alli we camped at ramakhan for 30 minutes how "bad" we are.

I'd like to find the 83 shaman who you attempted to gank as well but failed. You vanished and ran from that encounter also.

Thanks for the laughs bud. Just 1 more pissed off rogue on my list.....
Reply Quote
I'm better than all of you
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Of course you would and should heal your friend, didn't complain about that, only pointed that it was why I failed to kill, and wondering how being saved by someone else healing somehow negates one being bad.

And again, there were a few 1v1 attempts and the one time I fought back I nearly killed him till you saved him. He never came close to "having" me. I ran immediately because I try to avoid prot pallies since it's not a good chance for me to win that fight.

If I were combat, you would have indeed been killed. Killing spree and adrenaline rush is better burst than assassination. It wasn't that long I fought you and nearly killed you before your friend showed up. You guys were never that far apart.

And there was no 83 shaman I ever encountered during that time. There was another 85 lock however I killed once because they too dot'd me one time as I flew overhead. Aside from a rare occasion or two now and again, I don't attack unless first attacked.

And again, I'm not pissed. I'm not being sarcastic about saying I enjoyed it. Why would I be pissed when I died once, and only once, while two people kept attacking me again and again and only when there were 3 attacking me that I did die that one time? What is there for me to be upset over? That it took three people to kill me? That my farming mats was slightly delayed?

Standonyou, you probably are, lol! I don't claim to be good at pvp, only not as bad as these three are! :D
Edited by Psychobane on 12/23/2010 10:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
^__^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/23/2010 8:05 PMPosted by Standonyou
I'm better than all of you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]