Can't Decide

70 Goblin Shaman
Im at a bit of an impass. I am trying to decide on the fun and joy factor between a shaman and a warrior.

Having had a blast in the 1-58 zone for each class, i started to notice things significantly teetering off in BC and Wrath. Less and less valuable skills created an environment of less excitement as i progressed. This shaman didnt get a single useful spell between lvl 59 and 69, and doesnt get anything of value till 81. But i am noticing that enhance has very little flavor to the class. its a great deal of SS and LL with a maelstrom proc thrown in the mix.

The warrior has a different issue im noticing. Fury is crap compared to Arms, but arms lacks any kind of attention to flow or any brainpower. its just Rend, MS, OP over and over and over and over again. Granted it does %*%% damage early on due to 4x the rage generation (rage normalization my achin ass)

I realize that my warrior is only 61, but my question is, from your opinions, are warriors or enhance shamans more enjoyable 80+? should i scrap both and try something different--im not apposed to a fresh reroll. Just looking for something that requires a smidgen of attention to hold my intrest and still alows me to do decently on the DPS charts.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Wolves Lust Stormstrike
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Do you wanna be able to heal or tank?

Enchance is in a good spot now. Warriors have quite a few rerolls coming our ways (Go back to ferals)

Either ones a good choice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]