Day/Night Cycle

90 Human Paladin
Has the day/night cycle seemed to basically not work any more to anyone else since the shattering?
85 Worgen Rogue
He done broked da sun lol
67 Undead Warrior
I see sun shafts during the day and not at night so it's working
85 Human Warrior
12/21/2010 8:42 PMPosted by Silentreign
He done broked da sun lol

rofl
85 Night Elf Druid
day/night in this game has always been non-existent. Just think of the moon as being a second son.

Actually, I do remember a time way back in Vanilla when night was a bit darker. Still nothing like the pitch black of everquest, but it did feel a bit more like moon light.
87 Dwarf Hunter
I've still been seeing sunsets at the right times, although I've still been doing most of my stuff in the old world since Cata.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, it still works, but most of the time its hardly noticeable....
90 Night Elf Druid
12/21/2010 8:44 PMPosted by Raincaller
day/night in this game has always been non-existent. Just think of the moon as being a second son.

Actually, I do remember a time way back in Vanilla when night was a bit darker. Still nothing like the pitch black of everquest, but it did feel a bit more like moon light.

Pitch black huh? Sounds interesting.

Yeah, I do wish WoW was a little bit more consequential... but nighttime is also my favorite time to play. So I'd rather things stay the way they are.
90 Goblin Priest
I think certain zones only have a day night cycle, like the capital cities for example. Some of the zones have it as well but there are others that will either be day or night regardless of time.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]