My Theory on Fixing our(Ret) RNG Plight.

60 Draenei Paladin
Ok...ignoring my low level...I have an idea that may or may not fix our problems with the RNG Gods...and it's gonna sound a bit fishy. I say, MORE RNG. Hear me out here. What I see as being one of our biggest problems isn't the RNG, it's the fact that Blizzard half arsed the implementation. It would be a good system if the randomness worked with its self. And as such, the one change I would make would be to Divine Purpose.

Divine Purpose additions:
Criticals of these moves ALWAYS grant a charge of Holy Power
Anytime Holy Power is gained this way, Art of War is triggered.
Art of War criticals cannot proc the second effect...cause that would allow us a never ending supply of AoW Exos and that would be seriously OP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Making every critical trigger AoW, which nets us instant ranged 10~20k non-resistable damage. Remember PvP exists and your idea fades quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Completely ignoring your low level, that is a horrible idea.
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Paladin
12/21/2010 9:31 PMPosted by Edgeworth
Making every critical trigger AoW, which nets us instant ranged 10~20k non-resistable damage. Remember PvP exists and your idea fades quickly.

Ah yes...that stupid half of the game that ruins any sense of balance the game may ever achieve. Forgot about it...hmmmm. Perhaps if it only procs AoW on the regular 40% chance to happen? Or, add more RNG and make it 50% chance to occur if Holy Power is gained without a crit?

If only they made a non pvp server where the game can truly be balanced around pve...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I still think it'd be easier to balance the game towards PvP, then check each class' average damage, and provide some skill/buff that would be unusable in PvP that would make their sustained DPS average out with the other classes. Then everybody would give out the same DPS, everybody would be happy in PvE, and PvP would be finally balanced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]