One good thing came out of Tol Barad

85 Night Elf Druid
So even though alliance cant win Tol Barad ever, I killed that noob Gorn in the field today and Ive only been playing this durid for like 6 months, if only his pal Komob was around he could have been saved.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Im just some newb durid, fun to kill gorn though after all the SW bank pwnage.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
12/21/2010 11:32 PMPosted by Komobi
alliance on kael thas cant win tol barad because it forces a balanced ratio of horde vs alliance, and 99% of KT alliance pvpers are horrible

If this were true, alliance would have never taken WG either. Most of the time, alliance couldnt win WG due to being outnumbered by the horde. The reason alliance is incapable of winning on offense is because the strategy for defense requires no thought; only zerging.

As it stands, the attackers of a specific node have the advantage taking that node due to being able to rez directly beside it. This means that the attacking faction can easily overrun nodes as they continue to rez. However, when a node has been taken, the opposite faction rezes in the middle of the map, closer to the other two nodes. This allows the force that was just wiped from one node to easily zerg one of the other softly defended nodes.

Kael'thas is not the only server who has one-sided Tol Barad victories. Generally, the only time any servers Tol Barad changes factions are during the hours when very few people are online. The lower the numbers of the game, the easier the attackers have it. Defenders will have to use strategy as opposed to just taking the whole raid to the least defended node.

There has been tons of discussion of these points on the pvp forums. If I dont miss my guess, we will see some changes to Tol Barad in the coming weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yeah Tol Barad is just dumb. Poor Ally.
Reply Quote
40 Draenei Shaman
Lol, I got the Make Love not Warcraft ach on every one of my alts by hugging a dead Gorn in SW. All the allies thought he was a loser, I always just thought he found something he thought was fun. Can't blame a guy for havin fun.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
12/22/2010 4:24 AMPosted by Razorek
I heard doing this was hard

Nothing about Gorn being incapable of playing guitar?

12/22/2010 4:24 AMPosted by Razorek
paragraph of rage

I'm not sure whats worse, not being able to count or sticking to the same meme. At the time of the post, I was logged out of game, so it is safe to say my rage bar showed 0/100.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Killing Gorn was not hard, killing most anything as a kitty isnt very hard, but killing Gorn is just more fun than almost anyone else especially when he spams kek kek kek lol kek when horde wins TB. and for the hundreds of dumb allies who got deathgripped to ther death in stormwind bank, so dumb.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Hey Fiftypercent,

Remember when Gorn and Divineone crap on your day in 2v2? I loled.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
12/23/2010 3:34 AMPosted by Alcapøne
Hey Fiftypercent,

Remember when Gorn and Divineone crap on your day in 2v2? I loled.

It is quite flattering to see that it is such a big deal for anyone in Notorious to beat me at any aspect of pvp. I am somewhat disappointed that I did not get my own thread, though.

In any case, congratulations to Divineone in his ability to out-mana a fully elemental geared resto shaman in his competitive arena debut.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The day i see a thread about freindship and everyone getting along will never happen...

Also... whoever took the name Edward, i despise you... now i gotta name my worgen Jacob (the vampire).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/23/2010 10:31 PMPosted by Deathpaliden
The day i see a thread about freindship and everyone getting along will never happen...

Also... whoever took the name Edward, i despise you... now i gotta name my worgen Jacob (the vampire).

I just Vurped a little, and it was chunky
Reply Quote
40 Draenei Shaman
12/23/2010 10:31 PMPosted by Deathpaliden

Are you seriously naming toons after a girly teen romance novel? May the light strip you of all powers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]