Dear Dev team(A plea just for some info)

This is not a flame post. All i wanted to say is that there is a crowd of people out there who have been walking in the dark of the tunnel since cata release.

The devs must have noticed. Heck, all the devs of other classes must have noticed. You guys know there is an issue.

You also know that blue posts could definitely make the crowd cease.

You also know that a simple "We are working on it" on the paladin or "bug report" forum with some details, would make people feel better.

It's Christmas time and people should be happy playing this game during holidays. Some people don't even have holidays but wanna spend a couple of hours during this time and enjoy the game with their class.

All you have to do is just reach out and tell us what you think. Nothing more...

And i'm positive this anger will stop

Thank you
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
12/22/2010 11:00 AMPosted by Ath
And i'm positive this anger will stop

you must be new here
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
you also must be new here

I've seen plenty of blue posts.

but that was before they made the role based forums. The role based forums involve much more balanced discussions, the blues post there now.

Reply Quote
12/22/2010 11:07 AMPosted by Lunarlief
Addressing the dev team/blue posters in the topic generally doesn't work to well. Especially if you don't have any input on why it's broken, any fixes/glitches bugs. Just spamming it over and over and over is almost as good as trying to destroy a wall with your head banging 2,000 times to destroy it. At least add to a previous QQ post.

there is input.

Check worldoflogs.com There is a relatively high submission of data.

Apart from that there are a bunch of other sites...

And if that doesnt convince you jsut look at the general concensus...It may give you a slight hint that there "may" be a problem here
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/22/2010 11:08 AMPosted by Gidgite
you also must be new here

I've seen plenty of blue posts.

but that was before they made the role based forums. The role based forums involve much more balanced discussions, the blues post there now.

I must have missed all the blue posts in the DD forums.

Although we got a nice long blog entry about why vengeance matters and how we're supposed to view secondary stats.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
Used to be that GC would tell the CMs what to post

Then GC would simply post
Then they made the role forums and GC would post there

And now GC does the blog posts

in any case you can track it all at http://blue.mmo-champion.com/

The real thing that's changed is the CMs mostly stick to their ban hammers and thread locks. Blue posts just don't help very much, they never did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]