Just tried Retribution, and...

90 Human Paladin
12/22/2010 10:43 PMPosted by Bravehearth
DPS isn't the issue for most people, it's all the damned RNG. Building up 3 holy power so we can hit our big signature move...oh wait, art of war procced, better hit Exorcism first because it hits harder. Alright SWEET I can now hit my signature move..no wait, Inquisition is about to fall off, better hit that. Oh awesome, a hand of light proc, I can FINALLY hit templar's verdict again...oh damn, the boss just went under 20% so i better hit hammer of wrath first because it hits harder. Oh, now I can hit Templar's Verdict...but wait, Zeoltry is off cooldown! This will be awesome! Crusader Strike...Templa....no wait, art of war proc, gotta hit that first...oh another art of war proc...oh hammer of wrath is off cooldown...HAND OF LIGHT PROC...wow I can hit templar's verdict twice in a row...crusader strike...Oops, better refresh my inquisition lololol.

It's just frustrating to play. There's just no rythem to it. It is by far the most convoluted dps "rotation" in the game currently.
You win the internetz, good job
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/23/2010 12:08 AMPosted by Biral
DPS isn't the issue for most people, it's all the damned RNG. Building up 3 holy power so we can hit our big signature move...oh wait, art of war procced, better hit Exorcism first because it hits harder. Alright SWEET I can now hit my signature move..no wait, Inquisition is about to fall off, better hit that. Oh awesome, a hand of light proc, I can FINALLY hit templar's verdict again...oh damn, the boss just went under 20% so i better hit hammer of wrath first because it hits harder. Oh, now I can hit Templar's Verdict...but wait, Zeoltry is off cooldown! This will be awesome! Crusader Strike...Templa....no wait, art of war proc, gotta hit that first...oh another art of war proc...oh hammer of wrath is off cooldown...HAND OF LIGHT PROC...wow I can hit templar's verdict twice in a row...crusader strike...Oops, better refresh my inquisition lololol.

It's just frustrating to play. There's just no rythem to it. It is by far the most convoluted dps "rotation" in the game currently.

I just lol'd.. so true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]