Pvp Players

85 Human Paladin
2900 Holy pally looking for people to go alliance, and get rank one, glad is in the bag mainly focusing on rank one. and rank one in Rated bgs. Me and about 10 friends are all rank one players xfering to ally on this server
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
If you were good rank 1 players you wouldn't be coming here

Edit: scratch that I see you are on KT, why leave?
Edited by Wargall on 12/22/2010 11:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Sorry, <BACKED HARD> have already secured all rank one positions. Better luck next season (jk we'll still be rank one lol)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Hex
....HAHAHAHA

oh god this is great. yes, rank 1 players are openly recruiting through forums.
Reply Quote
....HAHAHAHA

I saw your post on Craigslist. I'm up for the possition.
Reply Quote
69 Worgen Druid
Hex
An essay on Yogzula's d1ck

In order to understand our selves, we must first understand Yogzula's d1ck. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Yogzula's d1ck. Remarkably Yogzula's d1ck is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that Yogzula's d1ck is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. It still has the power to shock the over 50, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on Yogzula's d1ck* and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course Yogzula's d1ck is quite good.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with Yogzula's d1ck. We will begin by looking at the Greek-Roman model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates.

Political Factors

Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.'

We cannot talk of Yogzula's d1ck and politics without remembering the words of the uncompromising Maximilian Tuigamala 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to Yogzula's d1ck. It speaks volumes. History tells us that Yogzula's d1ck will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
While Yogzula's d1ck may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

To conclude, Yogzula's d1ck deserves all of the attention it gets. It questions, it stimulates and is a joy to behold.

I will leave the last word to the famous Blueseph Mexicano: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without Yogzula's d1ck.' [3]

[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing

[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about Yogzula's d1ck, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing
Edited by Gayboyjorrd on 12/23/2010 5:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Blue you so silly
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Rank 1 is for Ferals, Mages, and Warriors. Those who happen to get rank 1 that aren't these classes were paired with these classes.
Reply Quote
12/23/2010 12:50 AMPosted by Critadin
....HAHAHAHA

Jealous nerd
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
BRONTES SO QT AS A GNOMIE
Reply Quote
12/24/2010 5:30 AMPosted by Gocchan
BRONTES SO QT AS A GNOMIE

I know right!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
ARN
Paging Brontes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh hai
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
ARN
Oh hai

WHAT THE !@#$

PRIEST HUH?
Edited by Gocchin on 4/30/2013 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
hi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]