Why do you fail, Jonahfire?

85 Human Paladin
I.. I don't know what to feel anymore.. coach..
Edited by Vurian on 4/26/2014 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Priest
I gotta say, I used to be on the Jonahfire hate bandwagon, mainly cause of a couple fail raids and ridiculous trade talk. But he's nothing if he's not polite, even to those insulting him constantly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Something was supposed to go here.. but I forgot..
Edited by Vurian on 4/26/2014 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
This one time, Jonah kicked me out of his vent... it hurt my feelings...
Reply Quote
Ohhh the fun we all hade in Trade!! Good times I sure do remember you in my Pugs of Ulduar Icc ETC...! l:):)!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bad is bad.. Dk is bad..
Edited by Vurian on 4/26/2014 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^ speaking of kids.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You see, I've been getting many whispers from my "Fans" on why I fail, and I'm going to tell them why I fail, today! I began playing WoW on May 1st, of 08. I've been playing since then, and I was 10 when I started. I am now 13. If you now see, this is mainly the reasoning to my failing. I can be a good player, if I get a good group that will help me as I go. <Crisp> could boss me around all they wanted for all I care if they met my raiding times. They could harass me all day even. As long as I was raiding and was being a good player. Heck, that is Heaven for me! Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year, Baelgunians! See you in Tol Barad, Battlegrounds, and Dungeons! :)

Something in response to the quote was supposed to go here..
Edited by Vurian on 4/26/2014 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
You see, I've been getting many whispers from my "Fans" on why I fail, and I'm going to tell them why I fail, today! I began playing WoW on May 1st, of 08. I've been playing since then, and I was 10 when I started. I am now 13. If you now see, this is mainly the reasoning to my failing. I can be a good player, if I get a good group that will help me as I go. <Crisp> could boss me around all they wanted for all I care if they met my raiding times. They could harass me all day even. As long as I was raiding and was being a good player. Heck, that is Heaven for me! Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year, Baelgunians! See you in Tol Barad, Battlegrounds, and Dungeons! :)

Haha bro, I used to be pretty good friends with you, on my main. Then you kind dissapeared.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
If it helps you feel better, there is a shaman on your server named Wonhunglo, had the pleasure of watching his 1.7k dps in heroics, then needing on a str trinket and dropping group. Maybe you can sleep well knowing that the most terrible, awful, absolute fail player is gracing your server and if you can be worse than that, idk what to say.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Jonahfire, there are much worse players out there. I have seen them.

You're OK, and nice. Thats a good player in my books.

Don't take !@#$ from <Crisp> lmao, its game, play to have fun not be bossed around by uber nerds high off on their epeen (not talking about anyone specific).

All you have to do is google some DK guides and work on your rotation. If you really want to raid all you have to do is watch the fight guides on youtube and boom, thats wow for you.

Find a pro DK on your server that isn't a b**ch, and ask him for some tips.

WoW is not hard, but it is full of a**holes. You're not one and thats all that matters.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I am now 14 and having a great time on Baelgun. Glad to be back guys! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LOL. Jonahfire thinks hes famous. Im literally crying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/14/2012 10:24 AMPosted by
LOL. Jonahfire thinks hes famous. Im literally crying.

I don't think. I knew. I knew very well that I was famous on Baelgun, for my suckish dps back in ICC. Being carried through Ulduar, ToC, and ICC. There was no thinking. Cry all you want, but you won't achieve what I've achieved since my mistakes I've done since WotLK. I've changed. You don't like it, thats your problem. Mo. You won't do anything that will affect me. Nothing, because I don't care about what others think of me. I'm a new person. Jonahfire, Firejonah, Fìrejonah. Whatever you know me by. I don't care, I'm cool chilling, chatting, hanging, being friends with anyone and everyone. I just want to wish all you College people and fellow Students of School Systems a happy new school year!!!! See you around!
Edited by Jonahfire on 8/8/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]