85 Tankadin shopping for casual guild

85 Human Paladin
Looking for a casual guild on Shadowsong... in a guild that has worn out my patience, tired of the elitism and egos. Looking for a casual guild that shows interest in all aspects of the game (PvE, PvP, random world crap, professions, etc).

Hit me up if you are interested. You can find me on one of the following toons:
Tchaíkovsky (85 pally)
Síbelius (85 dk)
Liszt (80 priest)
Paganini (80 rogue)
Berlíoz (80 druid)
Debussy (80 warrior)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Recruitment
Full Time Tank
Ranged DPS
Exceptional Healers.

You must be 85 and raid ready when applying!!!

Guild Info
We are a Hardcore 10 man raiding guild on Shadowsong Server, We are focused on 10 mans because we all have personal lives and really just enjoy raiding 2-3 times a week. But when it comes to them 3 days we have our game faces on for progression. Currently most of our guildies are from the west coast ( Cali ). But we have some that are in other areas. We are looking for members that can give 100% to our raid times and are able to get things done they need to alone as well as in raid groups. We are all plays that been playing from the start so if your looking for a long term guild this is it. We are a " Adult " guild, so we like to keep the younger people out, no offense but we really don't want to hear what happened at school today. So if your looking for a serious guild, with your Husban/Wife/Father/Mother. We are that guild.!

Server:
Shadowsong
PST
PVE-Horde
High to Medium Populuation

Raid Times:
5:30-9:00 Pacific

Raid Days:
Mon, Tues, Thur

Contact Info:
Total or any <Legendary> Guild member in game.

Loot:
We use loot council. It is simple and we don't bring overlapping classes or classes of the same spec. How long you have been in the guild and rank make no difference to us. If you contribute and show up we all gear up equally. You have a personal responsibility to know what your best in slot items are. All players will to provide a list of best in slots items and do their research. In order to receive items they need as upgrades.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Hey Tchai,

You won't find any elitism or egos over at Strange Mojo, and we are looking for a Protection Paladin for our 10-man raiding team, but please explain what you mean by "casual". We consider ourselves a progression guild in the sense that we will be raiding 3 nights a week, clearing content, working towards hard modes and achievements, but we will be doing so in a friendly gaming atmosphere.

We will and do expect a lot from our raiders, in terms of staying on top of their class, gearing and gemming correctly, coming to raids prepared, and putting up the numbers. But that being said, we are not elitists, toolbags, or douchenozzles. We're a friendly gaming community, and when we aren't raiding there is always something going on. We've got alt-o-holics, profession monsters, archeology nuts, casual PvP'ers, and we'll be doing off-night raids for members and those members who don't get to raid on the core team due to their schedules.

If this sounds like what you are looking for and you are interested in a 3 night per week schedule (We expect very high attendance from our tanks) then check us out. If it's not for you, then good luck :)

http://strange-mojo.com
Edited by Bitemarks on 12/29/2010 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
When my husband directed me to your post I had to say I am impressed with the selection of composer's names for your characters. Bravo :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
zepp's raiders is a casual weekend raiding guild w/ no eggos, or drama . we are currently looking 4 active and dependable players . if interested hit me up in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]