[H] <Catharsis> Recruiting

100 Tauren Shaman
Catharsis is a guild for people that want to enjoy PvE and PvP in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are currently recruiting all levels and classes. That said, tanks and healers are always welcome :D

If you just enjoy logging on and grabbing a few people to run a heroic, getting together with your guild once or twice a week to do some rated BGs, or running some old school instances for achievements on whim with buddies, Catharsis should fit you well. We are currently putting together groups for raids, rated BGs, and arena.

Our core members have been playing together since Vanilla, and we aren't planning on going anywhere. We were inactive for most of Wrath, but now that many of our members have returned, we are looking to get back into the swing of things.

We have a vent server, several bank tabs, and a tabard. If you are interested in joining, message or mail me or my alts (Morganstern, Skojin, Winterson), Bigkatamari, Rearti, or Animo/Redshift/Relativity. Must be 18 or older to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Still recruiting we promise!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
room for me? :D no one likes priest healers :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]