Login problems

90 Goblin Hunter
Anyone having any?
Edited by Uck on 12/23/2010 2:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Yep. Keeps saying that I'm unable to connect. Same with you?
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Mage
Ya i woke up suffering with my insomnia so i tried to login to forget about it and boom. cannot connect. feelsbadman
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Shaman
Yeah, same here. It was fine at 1am MST, but now it won't go past the "connect" button. Sad, but glad it's not just me. Anyone know if it's just Sen'jin?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
x-x god... damn it blizzard...... x-x

couple guildies were racing each other to finish up the last profession for the guild realm first all professions capped feat of str... this reset happens and... we end up unable to sign on and some other guild gets it despite us being .... 2-3 crafts away pre reset.........

*goes into a corner for a good cry*

edit:
they restarted ALL the servers so... ALL servers got flooded with players trying to sign back on and only a couple squeezed through the cracks so far.

and GRRRRATZ! to whoever it was... q-q
Edited by Taggthemage on 9/27/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
x-x god... damn it blizzard...... x-x

couple guildies were racing each other to finish up the last profession for the guild realm first all professions capped feat of str... this reset happens and... we end up unable to sign on and some random guild gets it despite us being .... 2-3 crafts away pre reset.........

*goes into a corner for a good cry*

edit:
they restarted ALL the servers so... ALL servers got flooded with players trying to sign back on and only a couple squeezed through the cracks so far.
*pats back* there there tagg, it's going to be alright. If you want you can cry on my shoulder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]