Galakrond 4.1 Raid Progression

(Sticky)

90 Night Elf Rogue
Just a question cause I been ignoring the forums recently...why would anyone not want to post their progress? On a server where people like to brag about downing H Grim Batol, you'd think they'd want to brag about knocking off Aragaloth(Algalon?) or Halfus or Magmaw or something.....just seems kinda weird to me....and weirder who the missing guilds are....and hence if you read my post in the Horde something or other post, you'll see why Individualism and no Unity on this server is what I am against. Fight the Power or Something? I'm not good at this fighting the man thing.

And yes i did read the past posts this is more directed at those guilds.
Edited by Alivia on 2/19/2011 2:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well, it's up to that guild.

Some people won't post because they'll see "Ubiquity has more kills than Failboat, Failboat must suck," and use it to discriminate / insult other guilds.

Other guilds have asked not to be listed.

Some guilds don't know how to use the forums or don't post

And, I'm not going to go out of my way to find other guilds' kills if they in turn do not want to be listed.

/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Some people like to be slightly more off the grid. There are other ways to keep tabs on guilds with or without their permission though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Eh just my opinion but....as i stated in other posts, you're really only as good as your weakest link. If your team progresses less than another, its nothing to be ashamed of cause what I am trying to promote is a friendly competition here. We need to look more at the grand scheme and go "okay here's our server as a whole, here's who is doing the best, lets cheer them on and give them support". Just my 2 cents though. I've seen quite a few guilds moving up quickly since the start here and quite a few stall out just as quick.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Entropy downs Cho'gall! grats guys!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/20/2011 11:43 PMPosted by Alivia
Entropy downs Cho'gall! grats guys!

<3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
X raided Omnitron down
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
---Slayers Union---
Ascendant Council Down
Reply Quote
Yay, finally found non retarded healers to fill out our core.

Atramedes took a dirt nap tonight.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Was just wondering if X Raided is going to be given credit for our Omnitron kill i see the posts made after ours have already been updated
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/26/2011 2:18 PMPosted by Slayback
Was just wondering if X Raided is going to be given credit for our Omnitron kill i see the posts made after ours have already been updated

Got it, sorry
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
<Ubiquity> downs Cho'gall.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
< X Raided > Maloriak is dead 2/28/2011
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sham wow downs Atramedes 3/1/2011
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Updated, and I even got everyone this time, omg. Also, I updated the format. Enjoy it. If you have suggestions complaints about it, read my other thread about it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140265131
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
---Slayers Union---
Cho'gall = Down
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Mistwalkers back after a small hiatus, Ascendent Council down
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Tigre Géant downs in 10 Man:
- Conclave of Wind
- Halfus
- Valiona
- Magmaw
- Omnotron
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Aegis downs Cho'gall
Reply Quote
done did chim chim
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]