(Sticky)

85 Orc Death Knight
X Raided downs Valiona and Theralion 3/2/2011
Edited by Vãdèr on 3/2/2011 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
<Ubiquity> downs Al'Akir!!
Reply Quote
Slayed Captain Planet (Elementium Monstrosity)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
X Raided downs Atramedes 3/13/2011
Edited by Slayback on 3/13/2011 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We may as well play too...

Aces High downs Magmaw (again), and Omnotron Defense System.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Chimaeron down by X Raided 3-15-11
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Ascendant Council downed by X Raided on 3-16-11
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I noticed Primarch is not listed in this thread. Primarch is 11/12 however our Magmaw and Omnitron kills have not been posted on WoW Progress due to a glitch either with their system or the WoW Armory itself. (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/galakrond/Primarch)
Edited by Nathyrra on 3/17/2011 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Aegis downs Ala'kir
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sham wow Ascendant Council downed 21 March
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Mistwalkers downs Cho'gall
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sham wow downs Chimaeron
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Hunter
There are atleast 2 guilds on this server that have Nef kills. Over Powered and Entropy. Why they refuse to post is beyond me. It is only a disservice to this server when others come to look at us as a possible place to transfer to. I suppose both guilds think themselves to good to mingle with the rest of Galakrond.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
03/27/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Atros
There are atleast 2 guilds on this server that have Nef kills. Over Powered and Entropy. Why they refuse to post is beyond me. It is only a disservice to this server when others come to look at us as a possible place to transfer to. I suppose both guilds think themselves to good to mingle with the rest of Galakrond.

What a ridiculous, short-sighted thing to say. "Too good to mingle with the rest of Galakrond?" Buddy, Galakrond is in my blood. I've been here since the week it opened. I post on these forums almost every day. I am anything but "too good for Galakrond," and the same applies to the rest of my guild members.

As for posts on the progression thread or lack thereof, we have our own reasons and I'm sure OP does as well. Any guild who wants to transfer in and cares about server progression knows how to get a good look at it. You realize some servers don't even have progression threads, right?

Nobody (the player) has done a very nice job with this thread so far and I appreciate his contribution to the forums. Just because my guild chooses not to post here for the time being doesn't mean we're thumbing our noses at it.

Thanks for the recognition though, Atros.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/27/2011 1:12 PMPosted by Tamarins

What a ridiculous, short-sighted thing to say. "Too good to mingle with the rest of Galakrond?" Buddy, Galakrond is in my blood. I've been here since the week it opened. I post on these forums almost every day. I am anything but "too good for Galakrond," and the same applies to the rest of my guild members.

As for posts on the progression thread or lack thereof, we have our own reasons and I'm sure OP does as well. Any guild who wants to transfer in and cares about server progression knows how to get a good look at it. You realize some servers don't even have progression threads, right?

Nobody (the player) has done a very nice job with this thread so far and I appreciate his contribution to the forums. Just because my guild chooses not to post here for the time being doesn't mean we're thumbing our noses at it.

Thanks for the recognition though, Atros.

FYI, you have a booger on your nose. Might wanna thumb it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Guild over powered
Descent
Magma, ODS, maloriak, chimaron, atrimede's, Nefarian

Bastion
Halfus, valiona&theralion, council, chogal

Throne of four winds
Conclave, al'akir

Heroic bosses
Chimaron, Halfus
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh and OP didn't post on this threat because wow-progress has an easier to read format and anyone that wants to see realm progression probably won't go to forums to find it.......but I felt left out so I posted.

:)
Reply Quote
03/28/2011 4:15 AMPosted by Lightheart
Oh and OP didn't post on this threat because wow-progress has an easier to read format and anyone that wants to see realm progression probably won't go to forums to find it.......but I felt left out so I posted.

Redeemers of Azeroth hasn't posted for the same reason... Anyone who looks at wowprogress can see that we have gone from 6th to 10th because we can't seem to get Cho'gall past 5%. But, for those who care, we have 2 teams who are 9/12 and a third who are 7/12.

BWD: Mag, ODS, Mal, Chim, Atrim
BOT: Hal, Val, Council
TOTFW: Conclave

I'm back at Cho'gall again tonight in hopes of clearing the last mil health so I can try something new for a change. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
03/28/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Arondil
I'm back at Cho'gall again tonight in hopes of clearing the last mil health so I can try something new for a change. :)

I wish you the best of luck. Knock him dead.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
03/28/2011 4:15 AMPosted by Lightheart
Oh and OP didn't post on this threat because wow-progress has an easier to read format and anyone that wants to see realm progression probably won't go to forums to find it.

I agree, but I'm doing the best with what I have to work with. WoW progress is good for finding about the progress, but I'm not sure if people who are looking for a new server they look at that--I thought they'd look at the forums for a sense of community / progression as well.

Plus I thought it was always a custom to have a progression thread on the realm forums... I've seen them since around BC (I didn't use the forums in vanilla...lolz)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]