Inquisition Timer

90 Human Paladin
I searched a bit in the UI forums and couldn't find anything. ICEhud and some others have slice and dice timer bars. I was wondering if anyone has found or could tell us a way to create or enable an inquisition timer in the center of the UI. Looking for the buff is a pain in some of the more mobile fights.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
NeedToKnow is awesome for this, I set it right next to my CLCRet and everything I need to see is right there center screen.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Poweraura.

this is the set-up i use for it

Version:4.3; icon:spell_paladin_inquisition; buffname:Inquisition; x:-59; alpha:0.9; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.22; y:-245; timer.h:1.93; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-200; timer.x:-58

Move the icon / timer around to your taste.
Edited by Beowôlf on 12/24/2010 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks much. Be well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm having issues with NTK, it sometimes doesn't show Inquisition properly or anything else I set.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/24/2010 6:49 AMPosted by Marwynn
I'm having issues with NTK, it sometimes doesn't show Inquisition properly or anything else I set.

Make sure its selected as a buff you cast. Also, your settings save per spec so if you're switching specs a lot you'd have to set it up for both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]