[A] Let's Hug It Out - is open for business!

Hello Everyone, before I start Marry Christmas and Season Greetings. I encourage all Newbie, Friendly, Active and all around awesome players to read this guild bio :)

Let's Hug It Out
Let's Hug It Out is a semi new Leveling guild that will become a raiding guild later on. We are casual at heart and have over fifty(50) plus Active members at this moment. We are looking to grow a little bigger and bolster our ranks with all classes and levels. We have members active in all leveling ranges.

Now I know your saying... beside an awesome name what else can you offer... well!

How does Contests sound!
How does Dungeon runs sound! (need that shiny new sword we got you covered)
How does free 16 slot bags sound (full members only)
How does Newbie friendly sound... We will learn, teach and grow with you!

We are currently rank 2 and working our way to rank 3.
We have three bank tabs and a wide range of professions.

I implore you, give us a try, we laugh we sing we dance and we hug... but we also pvp!

Contact any member for invite!

Guild Leaders are: Sapphirejade & Tordo
Remember /hug all you see specially the horde most of them are green or blue... poor guys and gals..
Edited by Tordo on 12/24/2010 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
wow... enough said lol
Reply Quote
Don't mind Caddy. Ever since they made Dumbazz a language people can't understand him. What he meant by "wow... enough said lol" was this.

We applaud you decision to contribute to this server in a positive manner. It seems like you are trying to help some of the people newer to this game which is very commendable considering the attitude of some people on the realm. Everyone starts playing WoW as a Nub, a lot just forgot they were ever at that stage. It is a difficult position to be in trying to teach so many different people the correct ways to do things and I'm sure you are aware you have your work cut out for you. Good Luck with your endeavors and when you get to the point you start raiding if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask. Though we may not be #1 on server <Acquired Taste> does have some very experienced people in it's roster and is always willing and eager to help anyone that is actually trying to learn this game and their class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]