I'M SEEKING FORMER FRIENDS, I ARE REGA

85 Undead Rogue
HI LOL. DO U REMEMBER ME? I /RUDE U IN UR FACE WHEN U GO /AFK?

SUMMON YOU OFF EDGES IN HELLFIRE, BLADES EDGE, IRONFORGE, ECT ECT.?

WHAT ABOUT TROLLING YOUR STORMWIND CITY AUCTION HOUSE, OR YOUR IRONFORGE AUCTION HOUSE WITH MY SIDE-KICK BANKRUPT?

WHAT ABOUT SUMMONING YOU LOWBIES INFRONT OF HUGE ELITES, OR U HIGH LVLS INTO GURU ARENA TO GET SMACKED.

<3
I are da REGA DOG

Bai!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
HI LOL. DO U REMEMBER ME? I /RUDE U IN UR FACE WHEN U GO /AFK?

SUMMON YOU OFF EDGES IN HELLFIRE, BLADES EDGE, IRONFORGE, ECT ECT.?

WHAT ABOUT TROLLING YOUR STORMWIND CITY AUCTION HOUSE, OR YOUR IRONFORGE AUCTION HOUSE WITH MY SIDE-KICK BANKRUPT?

WHAT ABOUT SUMMONING YOU LOWBIES INFRONT OF HUGE ELITES, OR U HIGH LVLS INTO GURU ARENA TO GET SMACKED.

<3
I are da REGA DOG

Bai!

Bro, ur nasty

Love,

King District
Edited by Tharsis on 12/26/2010 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/26/2010 6:19 PMPosted by Threats
Et cetera is a Latin expression that means "and other things", or "and so forth". It is taken directly from the Latin expression which literally means "and the rest (of such things)". The more usual Greek form is kai ta aoina: "and the remainder". Et means "and"; cetera means "the rest". "etc" not, "ect".

District, remember when I killed you.. naked? Ah, I briefly remember a simpler time when forum trolls weren't too afraid to face their enemies - even if it meant getting waylaid by your superior while he was wielding only a Rhok'delar.

That is all.

I also remember that was when I was a clicker with Charge set to 1 and Rend set to 2. As well, I do remember giving you 10G for that fight. Nonetheless, I admitted my defeat and called you the best.

But that was then...

Yet, I hope your world domination is still going strong. Good to see you now pretty much control the forums...even if you really have no more troll competition. Reading the boards now gets boring quickly :/.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
This was his first thought on Christmas day. lolz

Feel free to attempt pvp again. Your 1 hk per 20 deaths isn't what I'd call trolling. Everyone in the zone were always laughing at you: "those bad rogues are here again." "lol where?" "nvm, they're dead."

Etcetera.
Reply Quote
No thank you sir.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I'm basking in your coolness right now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
REGA U BAD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
HI REGA
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
ubadbro
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/26/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Edninjutsu
Are you a girl? got vent? :)

I swear to god ed....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
REGA U SO BAD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Vex
SOBAD
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
04/27/2011 11:36 AMPosted by Crusades
Are you a girl? got vent? :)

I swear to god ed....

I do ed... and I have fluffy hooves.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
llolol saidv come to my server and whisper me ur real id. eeee!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I do remember you, and the memories are quite nice. We used to do 2s and it was a grand time. I think my name was Beaujangles when I was horde. (Undead)

Anyways, I think we played your RBG team the other day if im not mistaken. Somewhere around 2000-2100 MMR? I have this toon and a pally named Handlebaars (CREATIVE, RIGHT?!), but I can't remember which one I was playing on. The only other thing I remember is your team having 2 rogues possibly?

Anyways, good to see you're still playing bro.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
yeah we're not a big rbg guild.

our strat for AB is , 5CAP!!!! and everyone screams 5 cap the whole time we do AB.

we don't normally run two rogues but we do sometimes because its fun.

the other rogue was Veltric from Gorefiend prob.

WTB good server again, mines basically dead now for pvpers.

highest guild rbg ranking is like 2100 lmfao.

anyone who remembers me should come to meh server and whisper me, if i remember you well enough we can real id each other and have some cyb3r s3x
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]