Server Ninjas (confirmed Balduid)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just want to create a thread to warn people of confirmed server ninjas.
Balduid of Shining Force (Mal'Ganis) was caught ninjaing on December 24 2010 at 12:20 am EST.
Below is a link to evidence.
http://i.imgur.com/Dbxmw.png

In this screenshot it shows Baluid of Mal'Ganis ninjaing an item. He wants everyone to need on a leather item but no one but him can and then he offers everyone to roll on the item. After most have rolled on it he leaves but doesn't want to seem like a ninja so he tells his guild to tell the rest that he had to poop really badly (not shown).

In this thread I want everyone to post ninjas. If you can include a screenshot that would be fabulous, thank you.
HOLLAH FROM YSERA!!!
peace :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I feel bad for you Soleni. You could have possibly won that BoE, put it up on the AH, and earned yourself 10 to 15 shiny gold tokens.

Of course in the time it took you to upload that screen shot, and write out this ninja post you probably could have farmed 20 times as much gold.

Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nubaeus used to have a character in a guild I led (to the ground) when wotlk was new

so in a way I am famous

posting on relevant character since my sexy slender troll warrior's information doesn't want to update
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Shining Force has always been ninjas. No surprise here.

Still waiting for my Hibernation Crystal....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]