Who has two thumbs...

85 Tauren Paladin
... and got a new computer chair for christmas?

d=(-'o'-)=b This guy.

Merry christmas all, share your biggest/craziest gifts!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Finished the RWD conversion to my 2008 SS Cobalt, Dyno'd this morning at 551Hp 185mph
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
All I really wanted for Christmas was a snow covered one. I got that so I'm happy. I got money, under armor, and an 8-in-1 grooming set from the parental units. I know I'll have more gifts to open later when I see other relatives. However, I'm most excited about my new Naga razer mouse that I bought myself for Christmas yesterday. It's so lovely and makes things so much easier. <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
All I really wanted for Christmas was a snow covered one. I got that so I'm happy. I got money, under armor, and an 8-in-1 grooming set from the parental units. I know I'll have more gifts to open later when I see other relatives. However, I'm most excited about my new Naga razer mouse that I bought myself for Christmas yesterday. It's so lovely and makes things so much easier. <3
It definitely helps if you use a lot of keybinds.

Yeah, I had almost 30 keybinds. I hadn't even thought about trying out a gaming mouse or anything until I came across a thread here earlier this week. I did a little research on gaming mice and gaming keypads. The Naga won! Yay for WoW forums! :D

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
A brand new Ibanez electric guitar; very cool.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
WoW time cards. Yay free WoW time.
Edited by Allíe on 12/25/2010 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Paycheque so I can go buy Cata for myself tomorrow!
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
A bottle of Mac 12. Not the biggest, but the best.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Cata collector edition...new Belkin N52te gamepad (how does anyone play without one of these?) and enough canddy to keep me awake for three solid days.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/25/2010 2:31 PMPosted by Notforrent
Cata collector edition...new Belkin N52te gamepad (how does anyone play without one of these?) and enough canddy to keep me awake for three solid days.

Yeah, used one of those until it finally fell apart on me. Bought a Wolf King Warrior years ago and it's still working great. I can't play WoW without something like that, it just feels weird now. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I had to work for xmas(i'm there now). So no presents yet. Hopefully I get some later this week.
Reply Quote
82 Dwarf Paladin
Having finally bit the bullet and gotten my driver's license (at 24) my family decided to buy my first car for me; got a 2003 Kia Rio. Definitely not the best, but this sure as hell beats taking the bus everywhere.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I got 4 new Shirts!
Nothing says boss, like a paladin in a shirt that reads "Red Stripe" (The beer enthusiasts will get it)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Hey I got a new computer chair too! :)

Tis comfy, thinking of unbolting the armrests though, they bother me for some reason.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
getting a new computer from my parents, and thanks to the awesome deals on steam, I got like, 12 games :)
Reply Quote
82 Human Paladin
my girlfriend got me cata...
been sitting under the tree since december 8th.
i've been staring and waiting. lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I bought myself a new computer + a 27" LED Monitor...soon to buy new computer chair as well, my back will thank me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]