Tauren vs. Blood Elf Pally

85 Goblin Shaman
so i dont know pally that well and i have a lvl 80 that i havnt played in forever...

and its alliance but i want em to be horde

so my question is what is best for dps, healing and tanking...

like id personally think

Tanking=Tauren
Healing=BElf
DPS= idk
In General=

if this is wrong just tell me
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
Both are irrelevant for any PvE roles so just go with tauren, the superior race.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go with personal taste. If you pvp, go belf though... :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/26/2010 12:16 PMPosted by Ascherith
Both are irrelevant for any PvE roles so just go with tauren, the superior race.

Personally i find, especially with healing, Arcane Torrent is a godsend sometimes... that tiny bit of mana is really helpfull especially with the way healing is now.

also, i've found, its extremely helpfull to have 2 interrupts off the GCD with individual cooldowns.

therefore racials are not irrelevant in PVE.
Edited by Slapaham on 12/26/2010 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Racials for PVE end game are negligible. As different gear or gems will overtake the benefit of any that may ne there. And for professions. Well that doesn't matter anyway. All it comes.down to is what do you want legolas...

A minotaur or legolas
Reply Quote
If it's PvE, there is absolutely no difference. Go on personal taste and appearance. If it's PvP, I still say go on personal taste, but Arcane Torrent is a very strong racial.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you decide to spec retribution, I find Arcane Torrent is a good follow-up for the manahog Consecration in raid DPS rotation.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/26/2010 12:36 PMPosted by Slapaham

Personally i find, especially with healing, Arcane Torrent is a godsend sometimes... that tiny bit of mana is really helpfull especially with the way healing is now.

also, i've found, its extremely helpfull to have 2 interrupts off the GCD with individual cooldowns.

therefore racials are not irrelevant in PVE.

Preach it sista!

Divine Plea is now 10% mana restoration on a 2 minute CD if I recall, so that little bit of mana can be amazing for holy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Arcane Torrent is a HUGE help in PvE. I use it on CD and gives me ~5K mana. While that won't even give me a Divine Light Cast, using it on CD will add up.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Arcane Torrent = 200 mp5 w/ 80k mana.

Go with Blood Elf for healing. And tanking. Just because fatcows should never be Paladins.
Reply Quote
24 Goblin Shaman
12/26/2010 6:18 PMPosted by Etheria
Arcane Torrent = 200 mp5 w/ 80k mana.

Arcane Torrent = 6% mana regardless of your pool size... why compare to mp5 when it's an instant mana "pot"?? lulz.

anyways BE has the wimpiest melee/tanking animations of any horde race, and weapons are scaled down to the point of hilarity. Tauren or GTFO
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Tanking = Tauren
Healing = BElf
DPS = idk
Sexiness = BElf
In General = /hair flip
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/26/2010 6:47 PMPosted by Wolfmanaero
Tanking = Tauren

5% HP - MAKE OR BREAK GUYS. I mean, I don't even know how all those alliance paladins tank without that 5% HP bonus.

Healing = BElf

This reeks of min-maxing.

DPS = idk

Implying that you roll paladins to DPS in the state that they are in.

Sexiness = BElf

Some would debate you on this point.

In General = /hair flip

What are you, FFIX's Beatrix?

Just roll whatever. There's no statistical difference that will make or break your class. And if there is, it's not as bad as alliance priests having exclusive Fear Ward at one point.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/26/2010 6:53 PMPosted by Cornu
What are you, FFIX's Beatrix?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1220073461

Pretty boys...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]