[A] Praetorian Legion Recruiting

85 Draenei Mage
Praetorian Legion is a guild which has been around since Vanilla and has decided we need to bolster our ranks so we can start enjoying some of the new content.

Presently we're looking for lvl 85 toons geared for heroics.

Specifically we're chasing:

1 x tank, class doesn't matter
1-2 x healer, prefer priest or pally
2-3 x dps, preference given to melee but will consider ranged

Being the 'best' will not impress us we're chasing mature, like minded people. If you're chasing hardcore raiding we're sadly not the guild for you at the moment.

if you're interested please contact Vandice or Peacebreaker in game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
/bump

Still in need of heals and a tank but will definitely consider any app!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Nice to see the crew are getting back together.

Lad btw.

If your in need of a rogue or warlock let me know.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Lad!! Your services are always wanted no matter the toon!!

Snoowa btw

/bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
We're now happy with the amount of Tanks we have but desperate for some heals and a little more variety in the DPS.

Look any guild member up if you're interested.

Hopefully planning to start some casual raiding in a week or 2.

Don't recall lining the mounts up at IF, how long ago was that??

/bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
So looks like we're still in need for some new members. We have started raiding on Wed and Thurs evenings from 8-10pm server.

We'll take any class but some DPS and heals would be nice.

pst Peacebreaker or Boink ingame for more info.

/bump
Edited by Vandice on 2/10/2011 4:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Being the 'best' will not impress us we're chasing mature, like minded people.

Being 'OK', however, will make you one of our top DPS! :)

We're a fun bunch of ex-hardcore raiders. PL was once the toast of Khaz'Goroth. We intend to keep the light-hearted humor through cata and beyond.

Not sure whether you want to raid? Only want to raid a couple of hours a week?

In the words of the immortal Shirley Temple: "There's room for many-a-more!"

Where else could you find such spontaneous, immaculate humor complete with Shirley Temple references? NO-BLOODY-WHERE!

Oh, get on board!

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for some great peeps ;p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Good luck with end game guys, Lad has decided to leave the building for good this time. Gunna miss your witty humor PP. :)

Farewell bump for a quality guild and great peeps.

Catchyas.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You guys still around? I was one of the original signers of the guild charters on my hunter toon Anselm. Been in and out of the game a lot since then. Always going to quit but keep coming back. Have thought about starting a new toon on Khazgoroth but am also having ton of fun with my guild on Saurfang. Most of the guildies were great in .PL but some of the biggest !@#$s like Andrillas and another one called Her were promoted to officers. I think the guild took backwards steps when they did that
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You guys still around? I was one of the original signers of the guild charters on my hunter toon Anselm. Been in and out of the game a lot since then. Always going to quit but keep coming back. Have thought about starting a new toon on Khazgoroth but am also having ton of fun with my guild on Saurfang. Most of the guildies were great in .PL but some of the biggest !@#$s like Andrillas and another one called Her were promoted to officers. I think the guild took backwards steps when they did that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]