Engineering Tinker in Arena

Which of the engineering tinkers are usable in arena, if any? I tried to use the absorption belt but it doesn't work. Also, do the tinkers replace enchants or belt buckles?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
A better question would be where in the INTERNET can I find the rules to what can and CAN'T be used in Arena nowadays.

Since its a little hard to keep track of if you ask me.
Reply Quote
12/27/2010 2:08 AMPosted by Felstalker
A better question would be where in the INTERNET can I find the rules to what can and CAN'T be used in Arena nowadays.

Since its a little hard to keep track of if you ask me.

Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
None of the tinkers can be used in arenas, and they don`t replace belt buckles or enchants
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Incorrect, the GLOVE tinker's (synaptic springs/rocket) and the CLOAK parachute (although it's only useful with hunter disengage as it can't be used while Goblin rocket jumping) can be used in arena. None of the belt tinkers are able to be used in arena.
Edited by Ultratron on 3/6/2011 11:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
Incorrect, the GLOVE tinker's (synaptic springs/rocket) and the CLOAK parachute (although it's only useful with hunter disengage as it can't be used while Goblin rocket jumping) can be used in arena. None of the belt tinkers are able to be used in arena.

This
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]