Caster staff vs MH/OH

90 Draenei Priest
12/27/2010 9:28 AMPosted by Kulasti
Because you can't enchant your main hand, right?

Because you can't enchant a staff, right?

Whoosh.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
12/27/2010 11:45 AMPosted by Tashre
A 2h staff enchant will be implemented in a future patch. Mark my words.

As far as the lengendary goes, the proc itself doesn't necessarily have to be worth more than 100 int due to, it being a legendary, it will have a boatload of passive stats on it already. I'm willing to bet those themselves will outweigh the best MH/OH combo in whatever tier it is first presented in.

Well, no.

A Legendary is, stat-wise, equal to an Epic of the same item level. What makes a Legendary actually legendary is the proc.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
TAO
All blizz did was forget to make a staff enchant.... Soon as they fix that its a moot point.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/27/2010 10:37 AMPosted by Lowlife
Hunters, broski. The 2H agility chant only exists because of them :U

druids?

I think you missed some very old patch notes that allowed druids to proc weapon enchants
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
12/27/2010 4:01 PMPosted by Slica

druids?

I think you missed some very old patch notes that allowed druids to proc weapon enchants

and yet, the static agility chant is still the best for ferals of both the feline and ursine persuasions.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It maybe and I could be wrong assuming landslide is the best enchant for them. I have not played or read up on kitty dps so im sorry for the bad info.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
12/27/2010 4:12 PMPosted by Slica
It maybe and I could be wrong assuming landslide is the best enchant for them. I have not played or read up on kitty dps so im sorry for the bad info.

agility is definitely the best bear chant, now i'm unsure about cat. let me go check.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]