Keithstone @ Underbog

85 Draenei Paladin
Watch out for this guy , he is very shady that likes to camp people 15 lvls under than him and taunt them by going on lvl 1 alliance toons.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
:*(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
did pvp happen on a ...
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Warrior
I thought once you made a toon on one side you couldn't make a toon on the the other....unless it's changed in the last few years since I played.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/27/2010 7:21 PMPosted by Vadragan
I thought once you made a toon on one side you couldn't make a toon on the the other....unless it's changed in the last few years since I played.

you can be
Reply Quote
77 Gnome Rogue
you can be

on both factions on the same realm

proof.
Edited by Drizzle on 12/27/2010 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Warrior
12/27/2010 7:24 PMPosted by Drizzle
you can be

on both factions on the same realm

proof.

He's right....they did change it. I wonder when they did that.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
They did that right around when the faction change was introduced.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Warrior
Ah, I see....thank you. I'm just surprised they did it though. I wonder if they're finally going to introduce language learning like they thought about doing originally and then scrapped it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
12/28/2010 6:54 PMPosted by Vadragan
Ah, I see....thank you. I'm just surprised they did it though. I wonder if they're finally going to introduce language learning like they thought about doing originally and then scrapped it.

The thought of being able to mangy dogs doesn't sound very appealing to me. Talking smack as I hover over your dead corpse does. Do I want it? Nah, I like filling your flea ridden screen with /spit, /burp, /lol instead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]