TBI Rated BG VS Pulp Fiction Rated BG

85 Human Priest
01/06/2011 7:36 PMPosted by Clamhammer
i never said i was good Mike. just above most. 2300 is a lil above average. 2k is average.

I know, I was joking. <3
Prob the best ele sham on Vashj.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Most handsome anyways.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
smex or chad are both better since chad is gay and switched to ele
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
TO be honest some of the guilds talking smack were not 6/12 heroic mode ICC and that was befor cata and yes we focus on PVE you beat 8 players in a 10 v 10 and want to brag that is ok You stick to thinking your cool and be proud of your 1 pvp win and we'll raid and have our fun in bg's.. and yes we take in people and yeah we are not elitist cock smokers like 95 % of you on here that take this game serious listen to yourselfs you act like you're cool... more like gagging on each others ego's for being good at a video game.
Edited by Metalhealth on 1/7/2011 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
01/07/2011 10:42 PMPosted by Metalhealth
TO be honest some of the guilds talking *!@% were not 6/12 heroic mode ICC and that was befor cata and yes we focus on PVE you beat 8 players in a 10 v 10 and want to brag that is ok You stick to thinking your !%%!ing cool and be proud of your 1 !%%!ing win and we'll raid and have our fun in bg's.. and yes we take in people and yeah we are not elitist cock smokers like 95 % of you on here that take this game serious listen to yourselfs you act like your !%%!ing cool... more like gagging on each others ego's as being good at a video game.

I kinda like this guy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Jacking each other's epeen, choking on each other's egos and being e-cool is what the internet is about.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'm here because I'm un-cool IRL.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
The internet doesn't judge, it just trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
In all honesty, there are about 3 people in our group that actually know how to pvp and do it seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/07/2011 10:42 PMPosted by Metalhealth
TO be honest some of the guilds talking smack were not 6/12 heroic mode ICC and that was befor cata and yes we focus on PVE you beat 8 players in a 10 v 10 and want to brag that is ok You stick to thinking your cool and be proud of your 1 pvp win and we'll raid and have our fun in bg's.. and yes we take in people and yeah we are not elitist cock smokers like 95 % of you on here that take this game serious listen to yourselfs you act like you're cool... more like gagging on each others ego's for being good at a video game.

Your guild is terrible at all aspects of this game. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Ohhh Quoreim you sound like a butt hurt little girl ... Honestly your little troll about how bad a guild is just makes you look like you were slapped in the face and need a tissue to stop the tears.. you have no right to slam a guild when you think about it yeah you guys were 9/12 and we were 6/12 that makes you so elite that you can talk %#!% ..I think not it just makes you sound like a 15 year old punk who needs to stop worrying about trashing people and get a life.. But if it makes you feel like a big man which to everyone it make you look like a little girl who was turned down on prom and wants to say %#!% that makes you feel better and cool.. Terrible is your attidude not our guild, We are not elitist we do not play this game to say people suck we have fun... Looks like your Idea of fun is trolling about how bad we are and that is fine ..We don't mind little people talking %#!% to make themselves look good..
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
01/09/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Metalhealth
Ohhh Quoreim you sound like a butt hurt little girl ... Honestly your little troll about how bad a guild is just makes you look like you were slapped in the face and need a tissue to stop the tears.. you have no right to slam a guild when you think about it yeah you guys were 9/12 and we were 6/12 that makes you so elite that you can talk %#!% ..I think not it just makes you sound like a 15 year old punk who needs to stop worrying about trashing people and get a life.. But if it makes you feel like a big man which to everyone it make you look like a little girl who was turned down on prom and wants to say %#!% that makes you feel better and cool.. Terrible is your attidude not our guild, We are not elitist we do not play this game to say people suck we have fun... Looks like your Idea of fun is trolling about how bad we are and that is fine ..We don't mind little people talking %#!% to make themselves look good..

!*@# just got all types of real
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/09/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Metalhealth

All I see here is you calling me a little girl over and over again. If you think that's a half-decent comeback then...ok...I'll let you have it...I suppose. >.> Also, this screams of nerd rage. You need to take a step back and calm the @!!# down.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
01/09/2011 4:25 PMPosted by Quorelm

All I see here is you calling me a little girl over and over again. If you think that's a half-decent comeback then...ok...I'll let you have it...I suppose. >.> Also, this screams of nerd rage. You need to take a step back and calm the @!!# down.

The reverse CALM DOWN card has been thrown down, your move other guy.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not the one trashing guilds I didn't slam anyguild I just called out a punk who trolls.. Nerd rage no Acting elitist is more NERD on a Video game than someone sticking up for his guild.. So Lets brag about how good we are >.> dip*#%* befor you go all NERD ELITE and act NERD COOL on a video game talking *#%* like A what elitist VIDEO-GAMER ummm yeah that is Nerd style there.. But yeah I am casual and Don't let this game Rule my life and know what a %*%@!! is... Tell me to calm down boohoo you start the *#%* and tell me to stay calm lol that is simple.. I just called you out for what you are.. An elitist on the 224 ranked realm in wow lol that shows how big of a joke you are..
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
ohh I called you a little girl once BTW everyone read that thread and did I sound like I raged or is he Wheeling backwards with a foot in his ass???
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
EVERYBODY SHUT UP

I'm clearly the elitist nerd here. At least I've still got my impeccable good looks and style.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]