When does weekly guild rep cap reset?

100 Human Paladin
I would've thought it reset by now, but I'm still not getting any rep. I've done dailies, and a guild H random.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Seems to be a known bug that has been acknowledged by blues but not admitted in "Known Issues" that people frequently do not see their guild rep gain cap reset. I believe it's -supposed- to reset Tuesday morning.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So if it's broken for me I just open a ticket?

I hope this is fixable... I already missed getting the guild achievs on launch day because I wasn't on for the first 10 hours. Don't want to miss the revered achievs. :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
3:00AM ST on Tuesday.
Reply Quote
i was almost honored and now i ahve to wait till tuesday great
Reply Quote
Seems this bug is wider spread than we thought. Im maxxed on rep cap, have been for a week, 3am came and went and nothing reset.
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The guild rep doesn't always reset at 3 am. Some days it's 4:30, some days it's 6 am... it's kinda random but usually before the typical "server maintenance" times start on Tuesdays. So I'd say... wait until noonish at least before you get too worried.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Mine does on Tuesday morning, right about the time the dailies reset.

I get off work at 4:30 am central, then get home shortly. I play for maybe an hour plus before the dailies reset, with the guild rep percentage thing resetting around the same time.
Edited by Kybeorie on 6/23/2011 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
10:00 am est no reset yet.................someone wake blizz up
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
the rep cap is to small imo
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Yeah, I agree with it being too small. Honestly, I think it's stupid that there's a cap to begin with, but I guess there's a reason for it.. somewhere. Mine cut me off 34 points from Revered! Now I have to wait
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I was at 19234 guild rep on friday and then i hit the weekly cap:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
same here :(
its not fair becuse i capped on tuesday...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]