UnF is back in business-serious raiders only

90 Undead Priest
UnF is back. We're looking for a few serious and dedicated raiders to flesh out our raidforce.

My name is Zarella, if you've been around Crushridge, you know who I am. I've led Undead and Fabulous for five and a half years. Our guild has been competitive in every expansion. I've enjoyed the people, the drama and the accomplishments. UnF took a break in the last expansion because the raids were boring as *#*@. Folks found that real life was a lot more fun than the game. Me? I got married to one of my officers and had an adorable daughter. *wink* Way more fun than WoLK.

Cata looks like its going to be different, and we are fired up for some success. Our old timers are back and we've got a bunch of new blood that is top notich. We value smart clever players who are interested in seeing end game content over teenaged hormonal losers. We raid on T/W/Fri from 6:30 - 9 server. We expect our raiders to make 2 of the 3 raidnights. We use EPGP for our loot system.

If this sounds like something that interests you, please check out our website at www.undeadandfabulous.com

All the best,
Z
Edited by Zarella on 12/29/2010 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote

My name is Zarella, if you've been around Crushridge, you know who I am.

Did you type that? :O
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/28/2010 11:55 PMPosted by Felys

My name is Zarella, if you've been around Crushridge, you know who I am.

Apparently you haven't been around as long as I have, because I don't know you either.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for Z and UnF!
Edited by Tavisha on 12/29/2010 11:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
bumpty-bump
Reply Quote
Just hit level 8!

UnF is a fun guild looking for more hardcore casual players. What is hardcore casual? We're looking for the type of player that can dedicate 2-3 nights a week for 3-4 hours a night. We're looking for the type of player that likes to focus on one character and to mini/max that character to the highest potential.

Our biggest need right now is ranged DPS and maybe a couple healers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Ive heard of this Zarella Hilton before.... I hear she likes the Sausage NUM NUM. Oh ps you gotta be alittle higher item lvl to even get in the door hun
Edited by Waystid on 1/1/2011 10:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Zarella was a bit behind on levelling and gearing because of the prioity of her newborn baby. If you want a demonstration of item level to get through the door, check out our actual raid leaders, Khapp, Lylthe, Burlap, myself, or Raduk.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/29/2010 11:46 AMPosted by Zarella

Apparently you haven't been around as long as I have, because I don't know you either.

pretty sure his point was the fact that it says your name next to your post
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
AHA! So Zarella DOES do her officers!!!! Wait...you're married to him? This is way less fun now.

WTB moar dramaz.
Reply Quote
01/01/2011 3:18 PMPosted by Chandro
Zarella was a bit behind on levelling and gearing because of the prioity of her newborn baby.

Which unlucky officer is the father.
Reply Quote
8 Human Rogue
01/01/2011 10:05 AMPosted by Waystid
Ive heard of this Zarella Hilton before.... I hear she likes the Sausage NUM NUM. Oh ps you gotta be alittle higher item lvl to even get in the door hun

Amazing! After all this time, you're still the same 'ol prick doing the same 'ol things. I would have thought even you would have grown as a person, at least somewhat, by now. I'm pulling for you though to make something of yourself sometime in the next five to ten years. See if you can avoid being "that guy" in the South Park WoW episode.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
01/03/2011 12:19 PMPosted by Selway

Amazing! After all this time, you're still the same 'ol prick doing the same 'ol things. I would have thought even you would have grown as a person, at least somewhat, by now. I'm pulling for you though to make something of yourself sometime in the next five to ten years. See if you can avoid being "that guy" in the South Park WoW episode.

You guys crack me up, love guilds who try to pull off the mature adult oriented guild style yet fail miserably to attain any sort of performance for downing content competitively......BUT SERIOUS RAIDERS ONLY RITE? Perhaps you should recruit a few 16 year old kids to carry you through content.
Reply Quote
Nice job UnF for hitting guild lvl 9.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
01/03/2011 12:19 PMPosted by Selway

Your so predictable. Its good to see some things haven't changed
Reply Quote
Yes we're looking for mature adult casual hardcore raiders. We down content at our own pace and would like to do it competently. As far as being competitive I think it's fair to say we would like to be considered one of the top 5 guilds on the server.

Indeed from a raiding perspective Undead and Fabulous is behind, but then of course that's the reason for this post. Historically UnF stopped posting on these boards a couple years ago because of silly internet drama. Now, in an effort to revive ourselves we're looking to recruit other people interested in playing the way we play, at the times we play.

As I make this post we're ranked #27 on the server from a competitive raiding content perspective according to this website: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/crushridge

Now that sure doesn't sound like competitive but then again our #1 guild is ranked 185th in the world. That sure doesn't strike me as competitive either so I guess we're just not a competitive server!

I'm kidding of course. The point being that the majority of us will have more fun just playing at our own pace instead of inserting meaningless competition. The loot is same if it drops this week or next. That's not to say a guild can't progress at a competitve rate, and I think UnF has done just that especially from a historical perspective.

We're a guild heavily populated with adults and players that has been around for over 5 years under the same leadership, same guild. Many have been playing since game launch and others who have been playing together since EQ in 99. We have a healthy population of "Friends and Family" in the guild and are proud of it.

However we like to take our playing seriously even if it's in limited amounts so we're looking for just a couple more people who want to be a part of this. It's not a place for everyone, but it might be the place for you.
Reply Quote
11 Orc Hunter
bump.

Reply Quote
Bump for great justice!
Reply Quote
6 Troll Shaman
Don't forget, UnF is top Horde for guild nerd points. Rock on!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]