UnF is back in business-serious raiders only

Paladins are not allowed to talk about nerd points when they haven't even hit 9k with the expansion. Otherwise, we'll be hitting G LVL 10 in about 2 days.
Reply Quote
Just last night, we smacked out Omnotron and Magmaw with 25, and went to Baradin Hold on a whim to also drop that boss too. Even after instance problems tonight, we downed Halfus Wyrmbreaker with a 25grp. Of course many were dead at the end anyways, but its helluva good time on a guild 1st boss kill.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
holy crap. its zarella. haha i used to raid with u guys back when u first started molten core

<genrok

how goes it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey Genrok! It goes awesome! Good to see you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/04/2011 10:14 AMPosted by Raduk
As I make this post we're ranked #27 on the server from a competitive raiding content perspective according to this website: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/crushridge

10th now. I think we're knocking the rust off a bit.
Reply Quote
Quick snapshot of UnF (25 man) raiding:

Gathered at 6:30 ST last night and quickly buffed for BH. Killed the boss and got some PVP gear.

Moved on to Blackwing Decent. Magmaw and Omnitron dead by 8:00.

We spent the rest of the night learning a new encounter, Atramedes the blind dragon. We had a group kill him in 10s last week so we leveraged off their knowledge and got him to 65% on our best pull.

Tonight will likely have us in the Bastion of Twilight to kill Helger and then move on to something new.

Friday plans will be something different this week from our usual progresion raiding night. We're going to drink a lot, and do old school content while piling up more nerd points.

Things are going great but the opportunities for joining us are becoming more and more limited. We still could use a good holy priest and a couple of mages, maybe a resto shaman... we're always looking for good players though so if what we're doing interests youo, come check us out!
Edited by Raduk on 1/12/2011 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
And the #1 TL;DR is:

weeks behind.
Edited by Powerwordqt on 1/12/2011 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Last night's stumblings made us the #1 guild on Crushridge for achievement points. WAy to go UnF! Ranked #60 in the world....

Guess that's pretty hardcore for being casual eh? !_!
Edited by Raduk on 1/15/2011 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
bumpty bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
some retard from your guild whispered me talking #!**.....pretty funny
Reply Quote
As our final raid night for the week rolls in UnF has already laid claim to three new kills this week. Tonight we'll head to Twilight and see what we can accomplish there beyond Halfus. Dare I even suggest this, but it appears we are coming to the tail end of our recruitment period. There is still room for a couple of roles and we're always looking for exceptional players but if you have interest in joining us now would be the time to apply.
Edited by Raduk on 1/21/2011 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Druid
I would like to say "Thank You" to UnF. You have always been a pleasure to complete runs with and I, as well as other guild members of Indeed, have enjoyed their time with your members.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to Healing for you in the future.

Tabaxia
Holy Protector of Indeed
Reply Quote
20 Dwarf Hunter
do you still allow ninja looters?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNKWsVFukxs
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Druid
wow, ya vid from 2 years ago. No, I have not seen this from them at all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
**bump** :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump - LFM Raiders to Push Final Content.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
Trip, The forum guidelines ask that you do not "bump" threads.

However I will throw out there that UnF is currently looking for some decent healers and DPS.

We made it to 10/12 normal content and then some people fell in a Rift. (No pun intended)

Contact me in game and we can do some BGs and what no, or maybe we can do a personal interview over vent, I'll invite paper so you can pretend you're talking to a REAL girl!
Reply Quote
Let me know if you're looking for a mature guild that's working on planning events.
Edited by Raduk on 11/24/2012 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]