Mount tracker addon?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I enjoy collecting the mounts in game, and I used to use The Collector addon to track which ones I have not found yet. But that hasn't been updated in months, sadly. The Collector also tracked vanity pets and titles, but mostly I'm looking for something for mounts.

http://warcraftmounts.com/

Found that, but its a website based tracker. Not an addon.

Anyone know of an addon like that?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
No, but I would love to one. At least Warcraftpets.com has a list you can print and check off.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
mountain of mounts tracks mounts, but unfortunately it tracks mounts from BOTH factions so it will show mounts that you are unable to obtain
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Shaman
05/31/2011 01:46 PMPosted by Arahila
No, but I would love to one. At least Warcraftpets.com has a list you can print and check off.

Warcraftpets lists some addons for pet collecting and stuff too, which includes one called Collectionator. It scans your pets and mounts just like Acki's Recipe addon (if you've ever used that) and brings up a window listing all of the pets/mounts you're currently lacking.

I'm also pretty certain that it just lists mounts from your own faction unless both factions are able to obtain the same mount.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]