Tol Barad and Dark Iron

This is a post to both sides horde and alliance regarding the change in Tol Barad (TB).

As a lot of you already know blizzard made a change that quite honestly is like a christmas gift to everyone. 1800 honor a win when you are Attacking!!

Anyway, I wanted to make a post that hopefully enough people will read so it will get the idea across. ALTERNATE WINS.

Horde: do not try and win if we are on Defense let the ally win.

Alliance: do not try and win if you are on Defense let the horde win.

below is a math example of why this should be done:
TB is every 2 hours.
win when attacking + loss while on D = lots of honor
1800 + 180 = 1980 honor every 4 hours

VS
Repeatedly wining (leaving out the initial win since it will just complicate things)
win when attacking + win while on D = No honor
180 + 180 = 360 honor every 4 hours

While I will probably get trolled, flamed and everything in between. Myself and everyone all my RL friends that are on this server will be coming to TB both when we are attacking and on D but, when we are on D we will be being smart as only fighting on the road :)

Thank you all, I hope you all see the logic behind this. And i hope we "Dark Iron" as a server can get a long to benefit from this free honor given to us by the wow gods.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Not a bad plan if everyone was on board.

Azaile, pretty sure another change is in the mix already... Blizz knows their player base and how much they'll try to squeeze out of the game.

-Deek
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Wish me luck trying to get people to listen. And besides, most horde side elitists will fight their heart out on defense.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm just gonna enter TB and pet all the little worgen!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Mmmmmmm ya right there!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i'm on board with this when i get there

i get that its a pvp server and that means we're supposed to pvp pvp pvp but honestly who really cares that much to actually like follow that if its more profitable otherwise
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I think it'll be easy to convince the Alliance to let the Horde win. This arrangement will really depend on word spreading through the Horde since there are more Horde players competing for the spots in Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Seems like the win swapping is going well, gg DI.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
We like to swap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]