Condemned Guild

86 Night Elf Hunter
Wingz, Seraphim, Failbear and Rdizzle that was a pretty crappy move kicking me during the first pull because I would have competed for gear. At least you could have had the balls to say something like "we are stingy **##@es, sorry for wasting your 45 minute queue". Anyways just thought I'd call you out on the BS you pulled in random heroics. I know it wasn't dps since your warlock had half my total.

hope nothing dropped for you :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It's okay guy. It's Failbears like 3rd different name and like 5th attempt to start a guild that he tells people will be awesome, only to fall apart 3months later.
Edited by Sugardreamz on 12/23/2010 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
haha... we were most likely kicking you to get another guildy in the run... Sorry for that man... Guildies over pugs...

As to Sugar... I name changed once from Moongladis to Failbear because it was a fun nickname my guild gave me. I have NEVER started a guild and just recently became GM of Condemned after our previous GM could not afford to keep playing.. so dont talk about thinks you do not know...

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/24/2010 1:16 AMPosted by Failbear
haha... we were most likely kicking you to get another guildy in the run... Sorry for that man... Guildies over pugs...

As to Sugar... I name changed once from Moongladis to Failbear because it was a fun nickname my guild gave me. I have NEVER started a guild and just recently became GM of Condemned after our previous GM could not afford to keep playing.. so dont talk about thinks you do not know...

So in between the 3sec queue a person in your guild decided that they wanted to come?

Just so you know, remaking a guild or trying to start it up again (Lucid) is just the same as starting a guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Actually yes... one of our friends was afk when we queed and a few seconds after we got in, he came back... so we kicked the pug and invited him.

I did not start Lucid NOR did I start Condemned. Lucid was started by Mardonias and I was in Lucid for almost all of ICC. Near the end of ICC, myself and a few officers left because we did not like the direction the guild was going. Spiritbombz then made the guild GM in which I was an officer, where after a while, had to give the GM slot up to someone. That someone was me.

Sugar, you have no right to talk to me about name and guild changes.... You have done both and have changed servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]