Bonechewer BG botters.

90 Night Elf Druid
I thought I'd share this with you, Yondizlol from Bonechewer (Alliance) was botting in a battleground. I normally just submit GM tickets for botters, but this was 6/10 in a 10-player battleground that were botting.

Yondizlol's character was definitely under the influence of a bot, he would randomly target another alliance player, and put them on follow.

Here's a screenshot.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3332/wowscrnshot122310015512.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Thanks for the report, I'll forward it to our chief of police.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2010 3:23 PMPosted by Miniafroftw

Cheers! I just wasn't sure if he was from a known guild or was known player. He's probably just some anonymous baddy though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Easy there, bro. The slow ones don't quite understand sarcasm.

P.S Maybe you should worry more about your keybinds then afkers.

What's wrong with my keybinds?

Edit: I have 7 8 9 0 - = all keybound btw.
Edited by Druidowar on 12/23/2010 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
12/23/2010 3:50 PMPosted by Druidowar

I can't tell, is this more of this new sarcasm thing you people are talking about?

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2010 4:01 PMPosted by Sporatic

You don't have barkskin keybound or natures grasp for one.

Cool, so two abilities that I use circumstantially aren't keybound.

Do I get points for have 23 other abilities that I use more often as well as my druid-forms keybound?

Anyway, that's completely off topic.

6 botters in a 10man bg is what the topic is about, one of them being from Bonechewer!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Report Yondis as often as possible. He's been botting bgs since launch. Get his account banned please!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You have some really bad trolls on your server too. ^^ ^^ more effort pl0x
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2010 4:34 PMPosted by Omninoob

That's disgusting, the highest number you should go up to is 6. Every other keybind should be the letters closest at hand and any variable of those using 'alt', 'shift' and 'ctrl' as modifiers. Also, using Barkskin and Nature's Grasp "circumstantially" means you are doing it horribly wrong.

Edit: Do you seriously not have your animal forms keybound?

This is bad trolling, as I DO only use up to 6.

I also do have my forms keybound.
Reply Quote
You're a Night Elf feral druid, complaining about a kid on our server that botted. Get a life nerd. People bot BGs all the time, expect it, report it and leave it at that. Don't you ever show your face on these forums again you disgusting slob, wipe those tears from your eyes and move on.

Obligatory "THIS IS BONECHEWER" /spartan kicks Druidowar into the Pit of GTFO.

Now I need to shower, have to wash the gay off me for responding to this dumb thread, and its sticky.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
So how mad are you that a botter got as many HKs as you?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
12/23/2010 3:09 PMPosted by Druidowar
I thought I'd share this with you, Yondizlol from Bonechewer (Alliance) was botting in a battleground. I normally just submit GM tickets for botters, but this was 6/10 in a 10-player battleground that were botting.

Yondizlol's character was definitely under the influence of a bot, he would randomly target another alliance player, and put them on follow.

Here's a screenshot.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3332/wowscrnshot122310015512.jpg

Wait.. was this player botting or were they afk? There is a difference you know.

Make up our minds!
Edited by Zkrieg on 12/23/2010 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Druid
Stay classy, Bonechewer.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
To clear up this post.. I have to say.
1. It is not a bot.. its a macro within WoW, get it right bonehead.
2. If you don't like AFKs just report them within the BG, blizzard has implemented this so they don't have to worry about annoying scrubs like you whining all the time.
3. No point in reporting him because he cant get banned, hes not breaking any rules.

I cant believe kids like you actually take the time to come on another servers forum and make a post like this.. Get a life.. If you dont like people that AFK than quit the game or quit doing BGs because its ganna be there whether you whine or not.
Edited by Otop on 12/24/2010 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]