<Prestige World Wide> (English, 4/12 cata)

85 Blood Elf Priest
Prestige World Wide is seeking active raiders for the following positions:

1 tank
1-2 healers
1 melee dps (pref rogue)
any exceptionally skilled (and mature) players

Our progress can be seen here http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gurubashi/Prestige+World+Wide

After new years 2011 we are planning on cementing our two 10 man raiding groups. We plan on progressing in two separate 10 man groups, then occasionally coming together to steamroll 25 man content.

Our guild is small atm and consists mainly of RL friends. We are looking to expand slightly to fill out our raiding roster.

Our raid nights are tuesday and wednesday, 6-10pm server. We also run rated battlegrounds and old content for lols on down time. (Continuation raid nights seem to happen when necessary and convenient for all)

We are primarily an English speaking guild, but we are not adverse to recruiting Brazilian players.

We (well, most of us) have lives, but we enjoy coming together and killing internet dragons a few nights a week. Our atmosphere is business casual; we are far from hardcore, but we get the job done when we get together.

The median age in the guild is around 25. We like to mess around and have fun, but nerd raging in vent, spamming anti-BR in trade chat, and other assorted teen-angsty activities just won't fit in.

If this sounds what you are looking for, contact any of the following people in game:

Lortimus, Manbearpig, Enderverse, Lumex

We have been dallying with the new content this last week and have gotten down 4/12, and we plan on hitting it very hard, and very fast, starting the week after new years.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Correction,

Manbearpig = Manbearpíg

He's actually not a terrible guy, even though he has one of those ridiculous character map letters in his name.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
You forgot to mention having Bolshevik, this will instantly earn your guild server rep with the arena folks!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump for abunch of Taylor Gang @%!@in Bosses.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Everytime I see someone from Prestige I remember "The Final Countdown" :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Website is up and running, and looks damn good, if I might say so myself.

http://prestigeww.enjin.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]