Torvalds: Great Mage or Greatest

Both sides have valid points. I'm curious who will win.
Edited by Torvalds on 12/24/2010 2:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
I think it's the greatest thread. Cause honestly, there are better mages. :o
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/24/2010 5:24 AMPosted by Colossuss

torvalds is the greatest mage, doo doo sub 2k beastcleave shamans have no input here.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
doo doo sub 2k beastcleave shamans.
What in gods name does this mean?
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman

torvalds is the greatest mage, doo doo sub 2k beastcleave shamans have no input here.

Holy pallies getting carried in threes don't get any input either. Looks like you're screwed.

Oh yeah, guess what mister fail holy pally who fails at 2s. My RESTO SHAMAN and i are about to break 2k. So how's that make you feel? Considering my twos record dominates yours and you're a holy pally. You're fail. You can't carry noobs like you in 2s. As I said before, luckily minicritler is there or you would probably have all loses on your 2s. Go lose some more.

3 pieces of PvP gear and an awesome win loss, vs fully geared, and a lame win loss as a pally? Tell you what, i'll use one of your fail lines. Get on my lvl and then talk more trash.

I mean come on, Rain has NO gear, and his record is 33-4 in twos. He didn't even get challenger title last season. So grats on your record getting shat on by a no geared holy pally that shouldn't compare to you "Godly"ness. Records are what count, and yours blows. This season is different, get used to it noob.
Edited by Colossuss on 12/24/2010 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
let me start off by saying, i stomped you out like a lifeless fish in arena quit running your epeen, you are terrible and even flamo says so gg

you just got your 1750 2s achievement nuff said brosef, grats.
did i ever say grats on never getting 2k in a brackett that matters?

and you get on my lvl son your the one that got steam rolled multiple times in arena, do you think your good because you can beat double dps 2s with a healer? 3s shows what kind of player you are and thats one that knows nothing about using your utility. and again 2400 > 1500 mmr. considering we have half your games played with higher rating before the reset, you bad bro.

get owned more please

if you want to get your poop pushed in again let me know, minicritler and myself will que 2s with you and dance around and laugh at you some more.
Edited by Garfunkle on 12/24/2010 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
12/24/2010 7:54 PMPosted by Garfunkle
let me start off by saying, i stomped you out like a lifeless fish in arena quit running your epeen, you are terrible and even flamo says so gg

and you get on my lvl son your the one that got steam rolled multiple times in arena, do you think your good because you can beat double dps 2s with a healer? 3s shows what kind of player you are and thats one that knows nothing about using your utility. and again 2400 > 1500 mmr. considering we have half your games played with higher rating before the reset, you bad bro.

get owned more please

if you want to get your poop pushed in again let me know, minicritler and myself will que 2s with you and dance around and laugh at you some more.

Oh please do que twos next time Cacrino and I are running games. 2k mmr and our record is better then yours. By far. Double shaman shouldn't do nearly as good as holy pally anything, yet your record blows.

You keep bringing up that you "stomped" our threes. Let me say it again cause your ego is obviously clouding your small mind. It. Was. A. Points. Team. I am simply trying to get rain some conquest points.

Yet again you are talking trash about something you know nothing about. our MMR has steadily been 1900-2100 since we started doing twos. Oh, and let me remind you again, rain and my record dominates yours. You're fail. You can't carry a fail healer in 2s. You can in 3s easily. Which is why "your" mmr is better in 3s. More like Critler and the warriors MMR is higher then mine and you're there for the ride. Keep on riding that fear train bud. Cause everyone know fail pallies like you will suck unless they got someone to carry them.

Rain has none of your gear. Greens, and we have more wins and far less losses then your fail butt in 2s. I don't even have to say im better, Rain is better then you. And he has no gear, and no previous skill. 33-4 compared to 40 something and 40 something. Grats on failing. You keep avoiding the fact that our 2s stats are better then yours. It's ok bro, Cac and I have a warrior gearing up for 3s. We'll see how it goes when I actually give a crap about my 3s rating.

And before you say some stupid response, and bring up the fact that you "pooped" on us. Let me remind your single minded, thick headed, huge ego, that it was a team for points for our healer with no gear. So bring it up again. You're only making yourself look stupid.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/24/2010 9:30 PMPosted by Colossuss

get owned more please

Oh please do que twos next time Cacrino and I are running games. 2k mmr and our record is better then yours. By far. Double shaman shouldn't do nearly as good as holy pally anything, yet your record blows.

You keep bringing up that you "stomped" our threes. Let me say it again cause your ego is obviously clouding your small mind. It. Was. A. Points. Team. I am simply trying to get rain some conquest points.

Yet again you are talking trash about something you know nothing about. our MMR has steadily been 1900-2100 since we started doing twos. Oh, and let me remind you again, rain and my record dominates yours. You're fail. You can't carry a fail healer in 2s. You can in 3s easily. Which is why "your" mmr is better in 3s. More like Critler and the warriors MMR is higher then mine and you're there for the ride. Keep on riding that fear train bud. Cause everyone know fail pallies like you will suck unless they got someone to carry them.

Rain has none of your gear. Greens, and we have more wins and far less losses then your fail butt in 2s. I don't even have to say im better, Rain is better then you. And he has no gear, and no previous skill. 33-4 compared to 40 something and 40 something. Grats on failing. You keep avoiding the fact that our 2s stats are better then yours. It's ok bro, Cac and I have a warrior gearing up for 3s. We'll see how it goes when I actually give a crap about my 3s rating.

And before you say some stupid response, and bring up the fact that you "pooped" on us. Let me remind your single minded, thick headed, huge ego, that it was a team for points for our healer with no gear. So bring it up again. You're only making yourself look stupid.

it was with the same people you did beastcleave with last season at 80 bro, if you want me to post a screen shot of some 2300 + mmr 2s i will.

im better than you get over yourself, you have done nothing but lost to me in arena.

and nice wall of text rage more nerd
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
12/24/2010 9:40 PMPosted by Garfunkle

it was with the same people you did beastcleave with last season at 80 bro, if you want me to post a screen shot of some 2300 + mmr 2s i will.

im better than you get over yourself, you have done nothing but lost to me in arena.

and nice wall of text rage more nerd

I r not raging, I r responding. And to clarify, before I stop responding. Rain wasn't our healer ever last season. We have holybot, and then madskillz pally. But it's all good. Have fun getting that rating back. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/24/2010 4:49 PMPosted by Colossuss

Holy pallies getting carried in threes don't get any input either. Looks like you're screwed.

Oh yeah, guess what mister fail holy pally who fails at 2s. My RESTO SHAMAN and i are about to break 2k. So how's that make you feel? Considering my twos record dominates yours and you're a holy pally. You're fail. You can't carry noobs like you in 2s. As I said before, luckily minicritler is there or you would probably have all loses on your 2s. Go lose some more.

3 pieces of PvP gear and an awesome win loss, vs fully geared, and a lame win loss as a pally? Tell you what, i'll use one of your fail lines. Get on my lvl and then talk more trash.

I mean come on, Rain has NO gear, and his record is 33-4 in twos. He didn't even get challenger title last season. So grats on your record getting shat on by a no geared holy pally that shouldn't compare to you "Godly"ness. Records are what count, and yours blows. This season is different, get used to it noob.

raaaggeeeeee
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman

raaaggeeeeee

Randoms can't talk in threads. Hush random person.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock

raaaggeeeeee

exactly...............
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

raaaggeeeeee

more raaaggeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Torvalds my boy.

P.S. PVP in wow is lololololololololol

Yes I am bad at it, but I still have higher personal ratings than people THAT THINK "THEIR GUD" LOLOLOLOLOL.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
TOOOOOOOOO DURKNA DURKNA DURKNA
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
12/26/2010 3:27 AMPosted by Skix
Torvalds my boy.

P.S. PVP in wow is lololololololololol

Yes I am bad at it, but I still have higher personal ratings than people THAT THINK "THEIR GUD" LOLOLOLOLOL.

Who are you? You're some random in the "best" guild on the worst server, getting out geared by people who haven't raided yet. Like me. Grats. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
It's sad that a dude posted LF a PvP guild and gets no replies but this one gets 16 lol.
Torvalds is the sheet tho.
Edited by Rossperot on 12/27/2010 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
12/28/2010 5:32 AMPosted by Flamo
One liner wall of text crits Colossuss for major butt hurtage.

Go be a bigger fail troll somewhere else. Learn from torv imo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
torvalds is the best thing on this server since my druid lolololol.

naw torvalds is the bestest everything ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]