Should Humans use PvP trinket?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, easy question human's Every Man for Himself was nerfed to a 3m cd when the trinket is 2m cd now I am not a hardcore pvper or play alliance but my friend is and me and him were discussing if it is worth is to not use trinket and simply have a longer cd on it. Any of you pvpers out there tell me your opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
saving this spot for future notes etc. By the ways I mean human paladins I want to know if human paladins should use the pvp trinket or just another dps one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yes.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
For rated pvp you'll want the 2 minute trinket.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's still worth it to use the trinket. Our racial gives us the option to suffer a longer cd at the benefit of having a wider array of trinkets to choose from.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I decided to test this out myself, using the Level 80 PvP trinket. In the end, there's just too much CC out there in BGs that you'll need the 2m cooldown. Sometimes, even 2 minutes seems too long.

You can get by without it if you forget, it's great for that, but if you're BG-ing you'll want the trink.
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
Just imagine you got no racial anymore
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We used to have half a PvP trinket. Now we don't even have that, lol.

But, yeah, if you're serious about PvP, you'll use the trinket.
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
12/24/2010 9:24 AMPosted by Smackemall

no, u have every man for himself, hell no its not worth it to have that pvp trinket the alliance insignia obviously yes for the other pvp trinkets, oh forgot to say it shares the same cd with the trinket so no point on using it

but, who was phone?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
oh forgot to say it shares the same cd with the trinket so no point on using it

If that's the case I wouldn't bother getting the trinket either. Using the trinket basically makes the racial a moot point, right?
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
Thats the thing, the racials is worthless now, humans essentially got one less racial.

The trinket is superior.
Reply Quote
49 Blood Elf Warrior

no, u have every man for himself, hell no its not worth it to have that pvp trinket (the alliance insignia )obviously yes for the other pvp trinkets, oh forgot to say it shares the same cd with the trinket so no point on using it

one minute is a long time in arena, I would never enter any kind of rated pvp without the trinket, no matter what race you are.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

no, u have every man for himself, hell no its not worth it to have that pvp trinket (the alliance insignia )obviously yes for the other pvp trinkets, oh forgot to say it shares the same cd with the trinket so no point on using it

Lets agree to disagree after doing my own research yes you do need to use the insignia of ally even if you are human unless you want to get trained in that one while minute you are going to have no trinket while others can, I also agree that if you have 2 REALLY good damage/healing trinkets then i guess it will be awesome but at this point not many people do.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
•We think we overnerfed Every Man for Himself, and are reverting it back to a 2-minute cooldown again. We might evaluate other racials after we’ve seen more PvP

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]