Quest Query

(Locked)

22 Blood Elf Warlock
I have Quest CompleteList installed but it doesn't give me option to query server for completed quest, but does support this feature. So I figure I should manually query the server and found i can do it with
QueryQuestsCompleted()
i figure it's a script command so i added
/run QueryQuestsCompleted()
It seems its a valid script but it doesn't look like it does anything. When information is retrieved from the server, it's supposed to trigger the QUEST_QUERY_COMPLETE event. But i waited to no avail.

Is there something i'm missing here?
85 Undead Warrior
I have the exact same problem. Every variation on QueryQuestsCompleted() gives me a type/help warning, except for the /run variation shown above... which leads to nothing.

I wrote the GMs for help, they said come here.

I don't want to run macros, though if someone could make one that works that would be great.

I don't know how to use addons and for something supposedly this simple I'd rather not find out.

Someone, please help me.

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]