You may have known him as Moreye...

89 Night Elf Rogue
dikut, that is an amazing idea man, thank you very much. moreye would of loved that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have recieved multiple requests in-game regarding the location of the services for Gordon, since some would like to send something personally to the service.

The viewing will be held at 11:00, and the funeral services immediately follow at 1:00 this Thursday at:
c/o Gordon Suleiman (Moreye)
Abundant Blessings Church
4550 US Highway 441
Okeechobee, Florida

Monistutas has transferred the Paypal account information over to me, and once again, I thank him for coming up with this great idea.

The fund is: moreye.gnomer.fund@gmail.com for any others that would like to make a donation to Gordon's family.

Thank you.....thank you....thank you...to those folks that have already donated to Gordon's family during these difficult times, your kindness is truly appreciated.
Edited by Molt on 12/28/2010 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/28/2010 7:41 AMPosted by Deekoot
Molt, thanks again for sending me the photo of Gordon. He was the best of us. I want to toss up the idea of opening a petition to have the NE Hunter trainer in Darnassus renamed in his honor. It would be a fitting to his contributuon to the game and to his class. If there is a positive response to this semi-thread, I'll move forward.

V/R
Di'kut

I would gladly sign the petition...not only was he a great person and friend....but...he also happened to be one of the best hunters that I have had the opportunity to play with on this server....even if he did run around with his pet bear named....Molt
Edited by Molt on 12/28/2010 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Not only was moreye a great hunter but a great person.If you ever had a question about how to better your hunter skills moreye would give u a helping hand.My first encounter with moreye was in SSC days when he decided to pull 4 groups of mobs and casually sound off a "whoops"on vent.

To moreye's family and friends, losing a great person is difficult but it is up to you all to make sure a great person is never forgotten.My prayers goes out to your families both in RL and in our make believe world.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I personally cannot say if I met him or not, however, it is indeed a sad day when you hear that someone who is on the same server as you, who you could have met even in passing, will not be among us anymore. It goes without saying that the loss of a life goes even further than that to where it hits the heart hard enough to make you swallow and hang your head while you give a moment of silence.

I'm sorry that I'm not able to go, nor able to donate, but do give my greatest condolences to his family and friends, and this extends to all of those who knew him on WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Rest in peace.

Wish I knew Moreye better - I have never heard anything negative about him throughout my time on Gnomer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
/salute
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
TNT
So sorry for the loss, I can't say I ever knew the guy, but I feel deeply for his family and friends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey guys its Rayne. I give my deepest sympathy to Moreye's family. He was an amazing friend. I wish you the best of wishes in the time of sorrow and suffering. I would love to sign the petition.

Rest in peace my friend.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
My prayers to friends and family...

Link provided for two other donation options.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_okeechobee_county/friends-remember-bail-bondsman-murdered-while-taking-suspect-into-custody

I will petition my guildies to donate some amount to the family. Lets try and get some more from other guilds members as well.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Ebonshock I think that is a GREAT Idea!! MY main character is Brookey and He did so much to help me in the game. Always patient with me and made a huge difference in how i learned my hunter. Right ON!! Thats a great idea! I just heard of his death today and myself and guild Inclusion our hearts go out to Gordon and his family what a tragedy :( He definetly needs to live on in the game :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I agree vael anything we can do to help!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My sincere condolences to his family and friends. Losing someone is never easy.

From an honorable standpoint, he left this place serving his community. A sacrifice many know of, but few experience.

/salute.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]