http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_3IN_C5BZQ&NR=1

lawlman shoutout!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEsQImQgTmw
Edited by Noelove on 1/2/2011 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/30/2010 10:08 PMPosted by Theremover
I've enjoyed being DM's special agent / class clown,
not limited to but including what you will find if you search for "Bloodthirst Azshara recruits a Rogue" on youtube.

One of the best soundbytes of all time!

I miss our many headbuttings with guilds both horde and ally that always end up crumbling and dissapearing. Good forums times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Other than Pre-BC on the Arthas server, the duration that I was in DM (and various start up guilds for the charter-signing money until Boss would let me back in if I gave him a 20% cut of the profits) has been one of my favorite times in WoW. Guild chat always got out of hand, there were plenty of nice people, Tyranny 10 mans (10m 10m 10m) with Boss bros and other awesome guildies, messing around with Ary and Xochi in chat and Dal, pvping with Remover and the few others that wanted to join in (hey, i had my <Hostile> it was all good!), trying to macro spam Boss goobye before he logged off since he was always so damn quick, having him macro me before bed (wait what?), Boss never admitting to actually loving anyone but you could just tell, and so many other good times! I hate you all now, but really I love you! Keep bein bros! <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I was a Hunter named Shargar and a Paladin named Rannec.
I remember you guys giving me a home when Blue Garter server transferred off and I was a poor college student and couldn't afford the server transfer fee.

When I started this account, I considered rerolling back here, but my friends made me roll alliance on doomhammer.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

01/16/2011 1:33 AMPosted by Verbose
I was a Hunter named Shargar and a Paladin named Rannec.
I remember you guys giving me a home when Blue Garter server transferred off and I was a poor college student and couldn't afford the server transfer fee.

When I started this account, I considered rerolling back here, but my friends made me roll alliance on doomhammer.

Sup dude! Word of advice; any friends who get u to roll ally aren't friends at all.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Improper use of semicolon. Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
O.o Horde guilds do fun things.... I'm rolling an Orc Warlock now. I wanna play horde on azshara.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
01/24/2011 6:11 AMPosted by Varuul
O.o Horde guilds do fun things.... I'm rolling an Orc Warlock now. I wanna play horde on azshara.

It's a tarp.

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Yes, we're a tarp. Come weather out the storm under a musty/rubbery-smelling tarp. We'll keep you dry.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I switched over from horde, After asking riven if I could join cause I'm SO L33T.

Just waiting for Zay...

Zay is AFK, REALLY afk...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/24/2011 8:03 PMPosted by Joshua
I switched over from horde, After asking riven if I could join cause I'm SO L33T.

Just waiting for Zay...

Zay is AFK, REALLY afk...

this post is just full of oxymoronic contradiction.
Reply Quote
01/25/2011 2:20 AMPosted by Theremover

this post is just full of oxymoronic contradiction.

this post is just full of contramoronic oxydiction. that stuff is bad for you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
couldn't let this die without adding my memories....

-joining as a lvl 7 even though the rules clearly say lvl 20

-being in vent with DM prior to my fraction change and having skarf, dion, and para play where in the world is irma's alli

-having late night guild trolling trade chat events

-riding ave's dragon mount (nuff said)

-Arguing with xochi and forgey before they both went on a permanent vacation

-Celebrating Roflmage's I am leaving wow forever by taking over Ironforge and leaving my dead body there for like a month

i could keep going but those are enough <3
Happy Belated B-day minions
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
Im masuwata and Im coming back ot azzshara!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
02/21/2011 6:40 AMPosted by Irmootease
-riding ave's dragon mount (nuff said)

Now everyone will want a ride :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/07/2011 1:17 AMPosted by Deathhero
Im masuwata and Im coming back ot azzshara!

keep your posts to the other 30 threads.
nobody remembers/cares 'bout chu!

Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter
Always was a great guild so sad to see gone :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhYyKCRsBRM
Reply Quote
Xochi! Come heal meh!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Xochi! Come heal meh!

HAI SAM. (no offense, but your nelf looks kinda like a 'duuuuuhhhhh') Why did you have to go and necro up such a depressing thread. I guess thats really Dreux's fault, but still. WHY?

I look so weird with that female dreneai silhouette and <TheCrew> guild tag on the front page. What happened to our beautiful server?

Also, wtb moar Sam.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]