Haste and Retribution

85 Human Paladin
I feel as if haste is a stat that is just shoehorned in for retribution paladins, particularly in PvP. As our damage moved away from autoattack damage and began to focus on abilities more, haste was valued less and less, and even with such abilities out as Sanctity of Battle, I still feel other stats are more valuable.

I guess my complaint is the stat doesn't add enough raw damage increase or utility compared to strength or critical strike. As it stands, there are enough stats already to worry about, and the addition of haste seems redundant.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel like in a sense haste has replaced the dependancy of crit. Or traded spots. Imo. ret got the shaft worse than the Alliance did with Catacalysm
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Wow....

Haste til soft cap decreases the cool down of CS, and our whole rotation is based off of CS....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/27/2010 10:36 AMPosted by Tigh
Wow....

Haste til soft cap decreases the cool down of CS, and our whole rotation is based off of CS....

Good luck with that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]