The Herd of Squirrels, and our soiled name

100 Blood Elf Paladin
If any of you were around when the Herd of Squirrels was a great raiding guild during BC and thought we were totally bereft of honor, then continue to think the way you do! For we plan to earn our respect back. HAVE YOUR DOUBTS, we will feed off them. LAUGH at our name, and we will laugh in your ignorance, for the Herd will return to its former glory with our new leader Insomneeak (once known as Insomniac.)
But really I've been busting my balls trying to remake this guild, and there's a lot of noobs to wade through. I just want an idea of Frostwolf's current opinion of the Herd.

We have much to make up for, and much to prove...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate you
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I raged some undead warrior in Twilight from The Herd that thought he was black.

/my only opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
you guys did raid content? i thought you just ganked lowbies in hillsbrad.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It all depends if Renders comes back, if he comes back Heidegger comes back
If Heidegger comes back everyone else would follow suit...meaning most of Warfare
If they're still around that is
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Heidegger

heh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/28/2010 10:55 AMPosted by Coded
Heidegger

heh

He's probably not comming back anytime soon
So you don't have to worry about him stealing your arena glory
:D
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/27/2010 2:33 PMPosted by Borgnator
If any of you were around when the Herd of Squirrels was a great raiding guild during BC

Clearly "great" is a subjective term...
Actually to be honest I have no idea what your guys' raid progression was like back then
But I am cheering for your resurrection, mainly because all these new horde guilds are super lame
By new I mean after BC =P
Reply Quote
Where's Madi?
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Rogue
Soiled name? Are you kidding me? The only thing good this guild ever did was invite me for a brief period.The raiding you guys did and wanna post on here like its an effin' accomplishment is what you should be embarassed of. Pve is pve just do it and beat the computer. Computers don't fight back. I was in that guild and trust me it was better off doing the FOH stuff we did from when we came here (random invites, kick ppl for no reason, spam trade chat, but you're missing all the pic stories and in game events we did) it's still better than youre pve accomplishments. I was in that guild for 2 days and I was made an officer cause' the guy who ran it was ex foh from our times and he remembered me. Don't try to paint stripes on orange tabby cat and call it a Tiger. Feel me?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/28/2010 11:25 AMPosted by Aelifax
Heidegger

heh

He's probably not comming back anytime soon
So you don't have to worry about him stealing your arena glory
:D

heh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/28/2010 1:38 PMPosted by Brianwins
Soiled name? Are you kidding me? The only thing good this guild ever did was invite me for a brief period.The raiding you guys did and wanna post on here like its an effin' accomplishment is what you should be embarassed of. Pve is pve just do it and beat the computer. Computers don't fight back. I was in that guild and trust me it was better off doing the FOH stuff we did from when we came here (random invites, kick ppl for no reason, spam trade chat, but you're missing all the pic stories and in game events we did) it's still better than youre pve accomplishments. I was in that guild for 2 days and I was made an officer cause' the guy who ran it was ex foh from our times and he remembered me. Don't try to paint stripes on orange tabby cat and call it a Tiger. Feel me?

No I don't feel you
And
LOL
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Can we still be a facist democratic christian fundamentalist guild?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
omg lol renders...heiddegger lol yo borg check out youtube and search renders theres a duel between those two rofl

anyways good times back then :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
That's the idea...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Silentslaya!!! HOOOOLY @#@@! How ya doing man?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
12/27/2010 9:08 PMPosted by Aelifax
It all depends if Renders comes back, if he comes back Heidegger comes back
If Heidegger comes back everyone else would follow suit...meaning most of Warfare
If they're still around that is

lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
lol

Apparently the guild that was suppose to conquer WotLK still lives.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
i'm pretty certain that no one with any stake in the guild claimed that..

it seems you have a lot of pent up anger in general
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]