[H] Pre-Cata Bane seeks Tank

90 Undead Priest
Class(es) needed: Tank - Warrior or DK with a DPS offspec

Hubris formed from ash. Was it ugly? Hell yes. Despite the wreckage, a majority of our raid team (over 20) committed to start again. We don't always get along, but we like playing together (most nights :p). What the guild consists of is geographically diverse collection of boisterous and opinionated students, working stiffs, parents, couples and friends and family. If you can play well in the sandbox with others, we might be the guild for you!

If we were going to do a personal ad for the guild, it'd go something like this:

10man raiding guild seeks like-minded partners for boss killing pleasure. We are mature, fun, perverse and enjoy drunken instancing on off-nights. You should like the same and be able to bring consumables, be reliable and able to commit to our schedule. For good times, continue reading!

Accomplishments & Progress
------------------------------------------------------
Cataclysm: 12/12 N, 5/13 H

Heroic Glory of the Raider
Sarth: 3D down pre-3.1
Maly: 6min down pre 3.1
Uld25: Heroic: Glory of the Ulduar Raider
Uld25: Algalon
Uld10: Glory of the Ulduar Raider
Uld10: Algalon - He Feeds On Your Tears
HToC25: Tribute to Mad Skill
HToC10: Tribute to Insanity
ICC25: 8/12 Heroic
ICC10: Glory of the Icecrown Raider
ICC10: 12/12 Heroic

Format – 10 man
Schedule – 2 days per week. Tuesday-Wednesday 7pm-10pm ST (PST) - Hyjal
Loot format – Need/greed rolling with Council intervention on highly contested items.

About you:

You like to have fun, and know how to interact with other people. You are skilled, and can focus on raiding for 2 days out of the week – this is very important. You have probably heard of us before and would like to see what we are like to hang around with, or you may know someone in the guild already - or you may not know any of us at all, and are looking for a few new friends. You probably like to earn random achievements as well.

If you would like to learn more, register and send a PM to Coercion or any of the other officers - Desecrator, Caladiera, and Noxana - with a short paragraph about why you would like to join and what you would bring to our raids and guild atmosphere.

www.hubrisguild.org
Edited by Noxana on 5/19/2011 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
return eric to us.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
what have you done with eric?? return him and no harm will come to you, all will be forgotten.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/dance
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Happy pre-New Year's bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
hump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hi! I'm very interested in your guild. Please view my forum post (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1756040175) to see if you may have an interest as well.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Awesome group of people here. Definitely give them a look. GL guys!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Please contact an officer, Syrial. We are interested, but would like to discuss it with you first.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Hello Me and a couple of my guildies our looking for a solid home to finish off our 10man progerssion With we are 4/12 but we have 6/12 exp we consist of :

Hunter - Lynio
Fire mage - Vadin
Arms Warrior - Kashya
Holy Paladin - Amboop

Recently we lost the other half of are group due to RL and other issues Feel Free to drop me a wisp in game or email me at andersonmitch58@yahoo.com if somehow interested
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Need a warrior or DK tank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]