A few of us are looking to transfer....

85 Goblin Shaman
Is this a good server to go to? How long has it been around? How are the BGs? How is raid progression?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Horde needs more peeps, for I have slaughtered the population
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
We are like the scum on the bottom of a fry daddy.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Recruitment
Full Time Tank
Ranged DPS
Exceptional Healers.

You must be 85 and raid ready when applying!!!

Guild Info
We are a Hardcore 10 man raiding guild on Shadowsong Server, We are focused on 10 mans because we all have personal lives and really just enjoy raiding 2-3 times a week. But when it comes to them 3 days we have our game faces on for progression. Currently most of our guildies are from the west coast ( Cali ). But we have some that are in other areas. We are looking for members that can give 100% to our raid times and are able to get things done they need to alone as well as in raid groups. We are all plays that been playing from the start so if your looking for a long term guild this is it. We are a " Adult " guild, so we like to keep the younger people out, no offense but we really don't want to hear what happened at school today. So if your looking for a serious guild, with your Husban/Wife/Father/Mother. We are that guild.!

Server:
Shadowsong
PST
PVE-Horde
High to Medium Populuation

Raid Times:
5:30-9:00 Pacific

Raid Days:
Mon, Tues, Thur

Contact Info:
Total or any <Legendary> Guild member in game.

Loot:
We use loot council. It is simple and we don't bring overlapping classes or classes of the same spec. How long you have been in the guild and rank make no difference to us. If you contribute and show up we all gear up equally. You have a personal responsibility to know what your best in slot items are. All players will to provide a list of best in slots items and do their research. In order to receive items they need as upgrades.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This is an amazing server to come to we're one of the original servers. We win atleast 75% of all bg's and our raid progression is top 10!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/28/2010 9:06 PMPosted by Stormraught
Horde needs more peeps, for I have slaughtered the population

lol?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/28/2010 10:43 PMPosted by Total
We are focused on 10 mans because we all have personal lives and really just enjoy raiding 2-3 times a week.

how are those 2 related whatsoever?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

you must be new

please, show yourself the door

He's not new. Stormraught is just bad.

teehee
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/29/2010 4:32 PMPosted by Conaan

lol?

you must be new

please, show yourself the door

If by new, you mean new to the idea that Stormraught can kill horde, then yes I am.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I moved here in May, and largely felt like I joined a dying server. Since then I have found my niche and am quite happy here, however it's not a server for everyone, progression is there, but a little bit slower then larger servers. Horde ratio to alliance is rather low. But there are a lot of great people on the server and it all depends on what you and your friends personally play for. Good luck with your decision =)
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Druid
THIS SERVER SUCK, DON'T COME HERE THANK YOU BYE, unless you're NE. We need more NE !!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/30/2010 1:56 AMPosted by Barön
He's not new. Stormraught is just bad.

All though I am king of the realm I am in no power to punish you just yet, bide your time peasant for the reckoning of my divine ruling will come down on you and the heretical scum you congregate with.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You mean "Although", right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/31/2010 1:02 PMPosted by Pimli
You mean "Although", right?

KINGS ENGLISH IS DIVINE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]