[A] Why So Serious is now recruiting

85 Human Warrior
Why So Serious is looking for people to fill out our ranks who are purposely looking for a place to have some fun and who are eager to develop a sense of friendship between themselves and the rest of the members in the guild. If this fits your style, then please, keep reading. :)

If you're wondering what we are all about, the title of this guild basically sums it up. The members within Why So Serious have been in full-out raiding guilds, we've been in casual raiding guilds, we've been in progression-aimed raiding guilds, whatever floats your boat – we've probably been in it. However, we've found that something gets sacrificed when you get so focused on progression and getting up to the next number on the ranks. We feel that sometimes the thing that gets sacrificed is fun. And quite frankly, we like to have fun. We feel that friendship, goofing around, and general mayhem is what makes a raid and more importantly, what makes a guild. Without sounding too much like a Hallmark card, you as a person matter more here than whatever shiny lootzors character you have.

Are we going to be raiding? Absolutely. We will be raiding two nights a week in order to help you maximize your RL time as much as you need to. Those two nights will be Tuesday and Friday nights with raid invites at 5:00pm ST and raids lasting till 8:00pm ST.

Most of all though, we are looking for people who will fit in with our style of raiding and our style of guild. During raids, there will be joking around, there will be goofing off, and there will be encouragement in such activities if we're just hitting our heads against a wall and need a breather. Get nekkid and have a spontaneous dance party for ten minutes to loosen everyone up, and then get back to business. If you are the type of person who will encourage this type of atmosphere, you're in the right place. If you're ego-tastic and got an epeen stuck up in places unseen, then you really should just move on and find another place.

And with that said, recruitment is now open.

Specifically, we are looking to recruit a melee dps for become a member of our core 10 man raiding team - someone who is willing and able to show up for the majority of the Tuesday and Friday night raids. (We may be willing to recruit in a core ranged dps if your personality is exceptionally awesome and you would fit in great with us. :)) We are currently 8/8 in reg DS and 1/8 in heroic DS.

We're a different kind of guild looking for different kind of players. If we sound even remotely like a place you would be interested in, please feel free to take a gander at our website: http://whysoserious.wowstead.com for a longer introduction to us in our “Who We Are” section or our "FAQ" and anything else you may be interested in. If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up with a private message on Wowstead, a whisper in game, or a mail in game. (Or you can also message either of my officers - Bunwebe or Wausabi.) You may also feel free to hit up any of our members as they don't bite....much... and well, you know you're likely to enjoy it. ;)

Thanks for considering Why So Serious. I hope that you're a great fit for us and that we'll be hearing from you soon. :)

Ravenine / Pristene
GM of Why So Serious
Edited by Ravenine on 4/30/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump!

We also give hugs and cookies.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Trading my life for some more friends.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We even have a special room for the window lickers. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We've gotten a few great new additions to the guild, woot. :)

However, we're definitely looking for another healer or two, if any of you happen to be looking and feel the slightest bit interested. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Working our way up in guild levels (as much as we can with the few we have XD)

Still looking for healers and DPS for raiding groups. Just a few more and we can start progression!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Whips and batons and canes, oh my...

Still needing a couple of healers to round out the raid group... come out, come out wherever you are... we don't bite... hard. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
/shameless bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We forgot to mention we have cookies as well :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
If you are serious about raiding and still looking for DPS, I'd like to be considered. The guild I'm in now has lots of nice people, but promised raiding yet still can't manage to organize enough to even do heroics.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Thanks, Arukusanagi - I'll be catching you in game to talk further. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
*lick* Oops, Rave's picture doesnt taste that good. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Psssh, you wish you could taste this goo--- er, *looks around* nevermind.

;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Finally giving this thread a bump.

We are opening recruitment back up as we are looking for another dps or two to round out our 10 man group. We're also open to another heals as well.

Currently, we have 3/4 down in BOT and are working on Chogall the past couple of weeks. We're also 5/6 down in BWD.

Feel free to visit our website -- whysoserious.wowstead.com -- for more info and/or to apply. You may also whisper me in game on Ravenine or Pristene. You can also whisper our officers, Bunwebe and Nevyn, if you have any questions.

Thanks for the interest! :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Once again buuuuuuuuuuuumping this thread up. :)

We're looking to recruit in one holy paladin for our 10 man team. Please visit our website for more details, and if you are interested and want to talk further, contact myself (Ravenine / Pristene) or an officer (Bunwebe or Nevyn) in game.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Wow, I haven't bumped this in a very long time... nonetheless, BUMP!

We are looking to recruit in a melee dps to be a part of our core 10 man raiding team.

As a core member of the team, we would need you to be available the majority of our Tuesday/Friday night raids. We raid from 5-8pm ST on both nights. (We would be willing to entertain the possibility of a core ranged dps IF the person just seems to fit perfectly with our style and special range of personalities. ;))

Please read my opening post for more info about our guild and/or visit whysoserious.wowstead.com -- also feel free to whisper myself (on Ravenine or Pristene) or either of my officers, Bunwebe or Wausabi.

Thanks!
Edited by Ravenine on 4/30/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
/bump

Still looking for one melee dps (preferably not a dps warrior as we already have one of those) to round out our core 10 man team.

Visit our website at whysoserious.wowstead.com or whisper me in game on Ravenine or Pristene. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We have decided to nix the melee dps idea... and are now looking for either a tank or heals.

If you are interested, please whisper me in-game on Ravenine or Pristene... or visit our website at whysoserious.wowstead.com for more info. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]